- Volume 17 Issue 5
본 연구는 요양병원 요양보호사의 감정노동, 직무스트레스, 소진과 이직의도의 정도와 그 관계를 파악하며 이직의도에의 영향요인을 규명하기 위하여 시도되었다. K대학교 기관생명윤리위원에서 승인을 받았으며 자료수집 기간은 2015년 8월 12일부터 9월 30일까지이며, 자료는 SPSS/WIN 18.0 프로그램을 이용하여 분석하였다. 대상자는 B광역시와 G도 소재 10개 요양병원에 근무하는 요양보호사 200명으로 구조화된 자기기입형 설문지를 통해 자료를 수집하였다. 자료는 기술적 통계, t-test, ANOVA, Pearson's correlation coefficients, Stepwise multiple regression으로 분석하였다. 연구결과, 요양보호사의 이직의도는 감정노동(r=.372, p<.001), 직무스트레스(r=.471, p<.001), 소진(r=.411, p<.001)과 통계적으로 유의한 양의 상관관계를 보였으며, 단계적 회귀분석 결과, 이직의도에 영향을 미치는 요인은 직무스트레스(
Burnout;Care Worker;Emotional Labor;Job Stress;Long-Term Care;Turnover Intention
- Statistics Korea, "2013 Elder statistics," Statistics Korea, 2015. Available from http://kostat.go.kr/portal/korea/kor_nw/2/6/1/index.board?bmode=read&aSeq=308688 (accessed June, 3, 2015).
- Health Insurance Review & Assessment Service (HIRA), "Data base for the number of long-term care hospitals," HIRA, 2015. Available from http://www.nhis.or.kr/static/html/wbde/d/e/wbdede0303.html (accessed June 3, 2015).
- National Health Insurance Corporation, "Long-Term Care, Bohosa care and long-term care institutions representative survey", 2011. 06. 02. Available from, http://www.longtermcare.or.kr/portal/ny/jsp/p/d/03/nypd_publicDatalst_R.jsp?bltBdCd=1102&act=VIEW&boardId=50241 (accessed June 3, 2015).
- S. H. Cho, H. S. Park, "The Influence of Care Giver's Job Stressor on the Turnover Intention," Korea Society of age. Vol. 32, No. 1, pp. 323-340, 2012.
- B. O. Hwang, S. J. Lee, "A study about job stress that influences turnover intention of the employees of Long-term Care Services for Older Adults by Q-method", Journal of Welfare for the Aged, Vol. 56, pp. 165-190, 2012.
- T. H. Lee, C. W. Lee, "The Effects of Geriatric Care Worker's Individual Characteristics on Turnover Intention", Korean Society public administration, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 643-672, 2013.
- W. H. Mobley, "Employee Turnover, cause, Consequences, and Control", Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley, 1982.
- J. U. Ko, "The Effects of the Caregiver Emotional Labor Component on Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intention", Korean Journal of Care Management, Vol. 11, pp. 1-20, 2014.
- A. R. Hochschild, "Emotion work, Feeling rules, and Social Structure. American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 85, No. 3, pp. 551-575, 1979. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1086/227049 https://doi.org/10.1086/227049
- J. A. Kim, H. G. Lee, "The Impact of Care Worker's Job Stress on their Perceived Service Quality-Mediated by Job Satisfaction", The Journal of Korea Policy Studies, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 1-33, 2014.
- K. H. Kim, S. W. Kang, "The Impact of the Care-Worker Job Stress on Turnover Intention -Focusing on the Emotional intelligence, Ego-resilience", Journal of community welfare, Vol. 44, pp. 275-304, 2013.
- H. Y. Kim, J. H. Mo, S. H. Kim, "The Effects of Turnover Intention on Long-term Care Worker's Occupational Stress", The Korean Association for Governance, Vol. 63, pp. 149-173, 2010.
- H. Moon, "The Mediator Effect of Coping Strategies in the Relationship between Care Givers Job Stress and Burnout", Korean Journal of community Science, Vol. 63, pp. 149-173, 2010.
- Y. M. Jeong, Y. S. Kang, "The Effect of Stress and Burnout by Job Environment of Care giver on Job Satisfaction", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Society, Vol. 11, No. 10, pp. 3688-3699, 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2010.11.10.3688 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2010.11.10.3688
- E. J. Lee, "A study on Effects of the Factors on Burnout of Elderly Care Worker", Social welfare Development, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 417-443, 2010.
- K. S. Park, "Study of Work Environment and Job Factors That Affect The Short of Nursing Professionals", Unpublished Master's thesis, Honam National University, Gwang-Ju, 2010.
- S. G. Lee, Y. L. Ham, "The Influence on the Impact to Turnover Intention in the Job Stress, Job Satisfaction and Self-Efficacy of Worker in Home Care", International Journal of Welfare for the Aged, Vol. 65, pp. 7-33, 2014.
- Y. S. Kang, "The Effect of the Long-term Care Worker's Empowerment on Job Satisfaction, Organizational Commitment, Turnover Intention", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 12, No. 9, pp. 3904-3914, 2011. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2011.12.9.3904 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2011.12.9.3904
- M. G. Song, "A study on the Influence of Worker Ethic and Job Stress of Domiciliary Care Workers to Turnover Intention", Unpublished Master's thesis, Hanyang National University, Seoul. 2013.
- B. R. Lee, "A study of the Influence of Social Support on the Job Satisfaction of Care Workers", Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 123-150, 2012.
- J. Y. Oh, Y. J. Seo, H. S. Park, "Determinants of Intent to Leave among Workers at Long-Term Care Institutions", The Korean Journal of Health Service Management, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 87-103, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12811/kshsm.2012.6.1.087 https://doi.org/10.12811/kshsm.2012.6.1.087
- K. I. Park, J. A. Kwon, J. K. Kim, "Influence the Elderly Care-giver's Conflict and Care Attitudes in Elderly Nursing Homes on Their Turnover Intention around of Job stress's Mediating Effect", Journal of Welfare for the Aged, Vol. 63, pp. 149-173, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12811/kshsm.2012.6.1.087
- H. H. Kim, O. I. Park, H. Moon, "The Effect of Worker Environment on Turnover Intention of Geriatric Hospital Care giver", The Korean Society Of Community Living Science, No. 6, pp. 161-161, 2015.
- M. Y. Kim, J. h. Park, K. J. Lee, J. M. Yoon, "The Study on Care Worker's Self-Efficacy, Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intention at Long-Term and Home Care Service Centers", International Journal of Welfare for the Aged, Vol. 62, pp. 361-382, 2013.
- S. Y. Yoon, Y. S. Seo, Y. C. Kwon, "Factors Influencing the Turnover Intention in Long-Term Care Hospital Care Workers", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 321-329, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.1.321 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.1.321
- S. J. Moon, S. S. Han, "A Predictive Model on Turnover Intention of Nurses in Korea", Journal of Korea Academy of Nursing, Vol. 41, No. 5, pp. 633-641, 2011. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2011.41.5.633
- J. A. Morris, D. C. Feldman, "The dimension, antecedents and consequences of emotional labor", Academy of Management Review, Vo1. 21, No. 4, pp. 986-1010. 1996. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5465/AMR.1996.9704071861 https://doi.org/10.5465/AMR.1996.9704071861
- M. Y. Kim, "The Effects of Emotional Labor and Experience of Violence on Burnout for Care-Givers in Nursing Home", Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Keimyung University Deagu, 2013.
- Jayaratne, S, & Chess, W. A. "Job satisfaction and turnover among social work administrators : A national survey", Administration in social Work. Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 11-22, 1983. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1300/J147v07n02_02 https://doi.org/10.1300/J147v07n02_02
- J. B. Kwak, "A study on The Relationship between Job Stress and Job Satisfaction of Care-givers", Unpublished master's thesis, Hannam University, Daejeon, 2010.
- Maslach C, Jackson S. "Maslach burnout inventory manual", Polo Alto CA: Consulting Psychologists Press, 1981.
- J. S. Kim, "A Study about the Influence of the Care Workers' Emotional Labor on Turnover Intention and Mediating Effects of Emotive Dissonance and Job Satisfaction", Journal of Welfare for the Aged, Vol. 61, pp. 163-188, 2013.
- Y. S. Kim, E. Y. Chung, J. N. Kim, Y. J. Seo, "The Effect of Emotional Labor on Job Stress, Burnout and Job Satisfaction of Hospital Nurses", Korean Public Health Research, Vol. 40, No. 4, pp. 75-88, 2014.
- S. M. Hwang, J. H. Yoon, "Impacts of Flight Attenda-nts' Emotional Labor on Burnout and Turnover Intentions in the Airline Industry", Korean Academic Socie-ty of Hotel Administration, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 277-294, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.12.7170
- S. J. Kim, "A study on emotional labor through examination of care assistant's caring relationship", The Korean Society of welfarenfor the Aged. Vol. 2015 No. 1, 2005
- J. D. Lim, "The Relationship between Job Stress and Job Satisfaction of Geriatric Care Helpers", The Korea Contents Society, Vol. 61, pp. 163-188, 2011.
- S. O. Lim, H. H. Kim, "The moderating effects of professional identity on the relationship between job stress and burnout of care workers from care facilities", Journal of Korean social welfare administration, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 151-176, 2011. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12811/kshsm.2012.6.1.087
- J. H. Yang, K. H. Jeoung, "Effects of Emotional Labor, Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment on Turnover Intention in Nurses", Journal of the Korea Academy-Industrial Society, Vol. 15, No. 12, pp. 7077-7078, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/kais.2014.15.12.7170 https://doi.org/10.5762/kais.2014.15.12.7170
- Y. O. Park, G. J. Lee, Y. H. Cho, H. J. Park, "Factors Affecting Turnover Intention of Nurses in Long-term Care Facilities for Elderly People", Journal of Korean Gerontological Nursing, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 81-89, 2009.