- Volume 21 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study for Enhancing Necessity of Certain Industrial Security Charge Department through Investigating Domestic Industrial Security Organization
국내 산업보안 유관기관 조사를 통한 산업보안 전담부서 필요성 제고
Lee, Hyojik;Ryu, Bora;Kim, Hwayoung;Lee, Jeakyun;Kim, Yein;Chang, Hangbae
- Received : 2016.03.25
- Accepted : 2016.05.17
- Published : 2016.05.31
All industries has expanded their research investment for development and secure of new technology, following application of ICT technology and rapid growth of industrial technology. Therefore efforts to protect the new technology have strengthened. Several governments have conducted a variety of industrial security activities with interest because these efforts are considered not only business problem level but also national level. In this paper, we research the industrial security related organization that performs the activities for industrial assets protection and technology drain prevention. Furthermore we discuss problems with the industrial security performance of government and emphasize the necessity of industrial security department in government.
Industrial Security;Industrial Security-Related Organization;Security Governance
- Bae, J. M., Kim, S. G., and Chang, H. B., "A Study on Design Direction of Industry-Centric Security Level Evaluation Model through Analysis of Security Management System," The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 177-191, 2015. https://doi.org/10.7838/jsebs.2015.20.4.177
- Chae, J. W. and Jung, J. H., "Decision Making for the Industrial Security Management Measures' Importance in Operation Level," The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 389-398, 2013.
- Chang, H. B., "The Design of Information Security Management System for SMEs Industry Technique Leakage Prevention," The Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 111-121, 2010
- Choi, J. S., "A Study on the Institutional Improvement Directions of Industrial Security Programs: Focused upon Policies and Practices in the U. S.," Korean Security Science Review, No. 22, pp. 197-230, 2010
- Jung, D. Y. and Jung, B. S., "Revitalization Solutions for Industrial Security Activities in Universities," The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 314-324, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.5.314
- Kim, C. H. and Yoo, J. H., "Priority of the Government Policy to support Industrial Security-Focus on a companies' demand and efficiency of policy," The Journal of Korean Security Science Association, No. 42, pp. 155-178, 2015.
- Kim, Y. H. and Chang, H. B., "The Industrial Security Management Model for SMBs in Smart Work," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 319-327, 2012.
- Nam, J. S., "Actual Condition of Damage of Industrial Secrets Leakage Crime and its Measures at Small or Medium Sized Business-Focusing on Legal.Systematic Methods-," Korean Academy of Public Safety and Criminal Justice, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 45-75, 2012.
- Park, C. S., Lee, D. B., and Kwak, J., "A Study on Enterprise and Government Information Security Enhancement with Information Security Management System," The Journal of Korea Navigation Institute, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 1220- 1227, 2011.
- The Korean Association for Research of Industrial Security, "Industrial Security White paper," 2015.
- Sim, W. H., "Analysis of the Impact of Security Liability and Compliance on a Firm's Information Security Activities," The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 55-73, 2011.
- The Korean Association for Research of Industrial Security, "A Study on the Conceptual Definition of Industrial Security", The Journal of Korean Association for Industry Security, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 73-90, 2011.
- Walby, K. and Lipprt, R. K., "The difference homeland security makes: Comparing municipal corporate security in Canada and the United States," Security Dialogue, Vol. 46, No. 3, pp. 238-255, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1177/0967010615570109