- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
An Experimental Study on the Engineering Properties of Fiber Reinforced Concrete using Kenaf Fibers
양마섬유를 혼입한 콘크리트의 공학적 특성에 관한 실험적 연구
- Received : 2016.01.19
- Accepted : 2016.04.15
- Published : 2016.06.20
This study is to examine experimentally on the engineering properties of fiber reinforced concrete using kenaf(KN) fiber and another organic fibers for comparing test, and propose the usable method of KN fiber as an natural fiber in the concrete industry. It is to select 4 contents(0, 0.3, 0.6 and
kenaf fiber;organic fiber;optimum contents;plastic and drying shrinkage
- Won JP, Park CG. Effects of Specialty Cellulose Fibers on Improvement of Flexural Performance and Control of Crack ing of Concrete. Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute. 2000 Apr;12(2):89-98.
- Kim KL, Ahn TH, Kim BG. Application of Nylon Fiber Reinforced Concrete. Magazine of the Korea Concrete Institute. 2004 Nov;16(6):65-73.
- Yoon KW, Kim DY, Jun IG, Lee JH, Park YG. Research for Performance Evaluation of Crack Reduction in Fiber Reinforced Concrete with Using Jutes. Proceedings of the Korea Institute of Building Construction. 2010 May;10(1):53-55.
- Yoon KW, Kim DY, Jun IG, Lee JH, Park YG. Evaluation of the Basic Properties of Concrete with Types of Cellulose Fibers. Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction. 2011 Sept;11(5):419-25. https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIBC.2011.11.5.419
- Han CG, Kim BG, Lee KC, Kim KL. (2006). Influence of Orgarnic Fiber Kinds on Engineering Properties of Concrete. Proceedings of the Korea Institute of Building Construction. 2006 May;6(1):27-30.
- Han CG, Han MC, Shin HS. Effect of the Nylon and Cellulose Fiber Contents on the Mechanical Properties of the Concrete. Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction. 2007 Sept;7(3):83-90.
- Han CG, Shin HS, Park YK, Kim KM, Lee GC, Hwang IS. Engineering Properties of Cement Mortar using Organic Fiber Rehabilitation Materials. Proceedings of the Korea Institute of Building Construction. 2005 Nov;5(2):39-42.
- Elsaid A, Dawood M, Seracino R, Bobko C. Mechanical properties of kenaf fiber reinforced concrete. Construction and Building Material. 2011 Apr;25(4):1991-2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2010.11.052
- Kang SY. Kenaf as Jangdae for bioplastics and biofibers developed and will be commercialized. Jeongeup Advanced Radiation Technology Institute of Korea Energy Research Institute. 2013 Nov. Available from:http://sjbnews.com
- Won JP, Park CG, Ahn TS. Experimental Study for Plastic Shrinkage Cracking of Cellulose Fiber Reinforced Concrete. Proceedings of the Korea Concrete Institute. 1998 Nov;10(2):319-23.
- Kim JS, Jung JH, Choi Y. A Property of Cellulose Fiber Reinforced Concrete. Proceedings of the Korea Concrete Institute 2005 Nov;22(2):203-4