- Volume 16 Issue 3
The fundamental performance of any construction material should cover at least two phases: safety and serviceability. Safety commonly represents adequate strength, while serviceability encompasses the control of cracking and deflections at service loads. With respect to rapid hydraulic binders as a construction material, the above two phases should also be considered. Recent research on rapid cooling ladle furnace slag (RC-LFS) has drawn much attention, particularly given that it shows remarkable rapid hydraulic ability to pulverize to a fineness of
rapid hardening cement;rapid cooling LFS;hybrid fiber reinforced mortar
- Torgal FP, Jalali S, Labrincha J, John VM. Eco-efficient concrete. 1st edition. UK: Woodhead Publishing Limited; 2013. 595 p.
- Choi SM, Kim JH, Kim JM. Consideration on the Applicability of Ladle Furnace Slag as Construction Materials. Journal of the Korean Recycled Construction Resource Institute. 2011;11(1):9-11.
- Choi SM, Kim JM, Han DY, Kim JH. Hydration Properties of ladle furnace slag powder rapidly cooled by air. Construction and Building Materials. 2016 Jun;113:682-90. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2016.03.089
- Setien J, Hernandez D, Gonzalez JJ, Characterization of ladle furnace basic slag for use as a construction material, Construction and Building Materials. 2009 May;23(5):1788-94. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2008.10.003
- Laure PC, Frank W, Barbara L, Christian JM. Beneficial use of limestone filler with calcium sulphoaluminate cement. Construction and Building Materials. 2012 Jan;26(1):619-27. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2011.06.065
- Sidney M, Young JF, Darwin D. Concrete. 2nd edition. USA: Pearson Education Inc; 2003. 95 p.
- Qian CX, Stroeven P. Development of hybrid polypropylene-steel fibre-reinforced concrete. Cement and Concrete Research. 2000 Jan;30(1):63-9. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-8846(99)00202-1
- Bentur A, Mindess S, Vondran G. Bonding in polypropylene fibre reinforced concretes. International Journal of Cement Composites and Lightweight Concrete. 1989 Aug;11(3):153-8 https://doi.org/10.1016/0262-5075(89)90087-0
연구 과제 주관 기관 : Ministry of Science, ICT, and Future Planning