- Volume 20 Issue 2
Chemical investigation of a marine-derived fungus, Penicillium sp. 108YD020, resulted in the discovery of six bile acid derivatives, glycocholic acid (1), glycocholic acid methyl ester (2), cholic acid (3), glycochenodeoxycholic acid (4), glycodeoxycholic acid methyl ester (5), and cholic acid methyl ester (6). The structures of six bile acid derivatives 1-6 were determined by the detailed analysis of 1D, 2D NMR and LC-MS data, along with chemical methods and literature data analysis.
Marine natural products;cholic acid;glycocholic acid;bile acids;marine fungus;Penicillium sp.
- D. K. Kim, J. S. Lee, J. Y. Kim, S. J. Kang, J. H. Yoon, W. G. Kim, and C. H. Lee, J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 17, 3 (2007)
- S. Maneerat, T. Nitoda, H. Kanzaki, and F. Kawai, Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 67, 5 (2005)
- O. B. Ijare, B. S. Somashekar, Y. Jadegoud, and G. A. N. Gowda, Lipids 40, 10 (2005)
- R. F. Angawi, B. Calcinai, C. Cerrano, H. A. Dien, E. Fattorusso, F. Scala, and O. T. Scafati, J. Nat. Prod. 72, 12 (2009)
- Z. Lu, R. M. V. Wagoner, M. K. Harper, J. N. A. Hooper, and C. M. Ireland, Nat. Prod. Commum. 5, 10 (2010)
- S. H. Kim, Y. K. Shin, Y. C. Sohn, and H. C. Kwon, Molecules 17, 10 (2012)
- A. F. Hofmann, Arch. Intern. Med. 159, 22 (1999)
연구 과제 주관 기관 : Korea Institute of Ocean Science and Technology, Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries