- Volume 12 Issue 2
In this paper, we propose a friend recommendation scheme that takes into consideration the attribute information of a POI and a user's movement patterns. The proposed scheme broadly consists of a part that filters out other users who have different preferences by calculating preferences using the attribute information of users and a part that finds a moving trajectory close to that of a user with a pattern-matching scheme. To verify the superiority of the proposed scheme, we compare it with existing schemes through various performance evaluations.
Social Network;Friend Recommendation;Preference;POI
- R. Akhtar, S. Leng, I. Memon, M. Ali, and L. Zhang, “Architecture of Hybrid Mobile Social Networks for Efficient Content Delivery,” Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 80, no. 1, 2015, pp. 85-96. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-014-1996-4
- B. Fan, S. Leng, K. Yang, and Q. Liu, "GPS: A method for data sharing in Mobile Social Networks," Proc. Networking Conference, 2014, pp. 1-9.
- J. Ying, E. Lu, W. Lee, T. Weng, and V. Tseng, "Mining User Similarity from Semantic Trajectories," Proc. International Workshop on Location Based Social Networks, 2010, pp. 19-26.
- N. V. Spirin, J. He, M. Develin, K. G. Karahalios, and M. Boucher, "People Search within an Online Social Network: Large Scale Analysis of Facebook Graph Search Query Logs," Proc. International Conference on Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, 2014, pp. 1009-1018.
- X. Xie, "Potential Friend Recommendation in Online Social Network," Proc. IEEE/ACM Green Computing and Communications-Cyber Physical and Social Computing, 2010, pp. 831-835.
- Z. Zhe and Z. Li, "A Method of Visualizing Friends Relations and Recommending Groups in Online Social Network," Proc. International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, 2012, pp. 836-839.
- J. Cao, Q. Hu, and Q. Li, "A Study of Users' Movements Based on Check-In Data in Location-Based Social Networks," Proc. International Symposium on Web and Wireless Geographical Information Systems, 2014, pp. 54-66.
- J. Bao, Y. Zheng, and M. F. Mokbel, "Location-based and preference-aware recommendation using sparse geosocial networking data," Proc. International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems, 2012, pp. 199-208.
- X. Yu, A. Pan, L. A. Tang, Z. Li, and J. Han, "Geo- Friends Recommendation in GPS-based Cyber-physical Social Network," Proc. International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining, 2011, pp. 361-368.
- H. Yoon, Y. Zheng, X. Xie, and W. Woo, "Smart Itinerary Recommendation Based on User-Generated GPS Trajectories," Proc. International Conference on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing, 2010, pp. 19-34.
- X. Xiao, Y. Zheng, Q. Luo, and X. Xie, "Finding Similar Users Using Category-Based Location History," Proc. ACM SIGSPATIAL International Symposium on Advances in Geographic Information Systems, 2010, pp. 442-445.
연구 과제번호 : 소셜 미디어에 대한 신뢰성 및 전문성을 지원하는 추천 및 검색 기법
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 충북대학교