- Volume 26 Issue 3
In the building process of FPSOs(floating production, storage and offloading units) is the increasing demand of high performance piping joints that can be installed on its turret system and maintain smooth and long-term flow of ultra-high pressure crude oil, being subjected to external excitations such as wind and wave on the sea. Following such a trend, in this paper, a new-type piping joint of four effective degrees of freedom has been designed, and its dynamic characteristics predicted through mathematical modeling and computer simulations. Moreover, via an example it was shown how the yaw motion in particular can be independently controlled for future durability test despite strong kinetic couplings.
부유식 원유 생산-저장-하역 설비;유연 관절;동적 연성;내구성 시험;위치 귀환 제어
- Kwak, H. U., Choi, H. S. and Shin, H. S., 2005, A Motion Analysis of FPSO in Irregular Wave Including Swells, J. of Ship & Ocean Technology, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 21~28.
- Lim, C. G. and Lee, H. Y., 2003, Nonlinear Motion Analysis of FPSO with Turret Mooring System, J. of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, Vol. 40, No. 1, pp. 20~27.
- Naciri, M., Jamet, C., Daran, R., Vedd, S., Drijver, P. and Visser, V., 2011, The Skarv FPSO Turret Mooring System: A 5000-Ton Challenge, Offshore Magazine, Pennwell Petroleum, http://http://www.offshore-mag.com/articles/print/volume-71/issue-1/drilling-__completion/the-skarv-fpso-turret-mooring-system-a-5000-ton-challenge.html
- Craig, J. J., 2004, Introduction to Robotics: Mechanics and Control, 3rd Ed., Prentice Hall, New Jersey, pp. 43~46.
- Meirovitch, L., 2001, Fundamentals of Vibrations, McGraw-Hill, New York, pp. 273~276.
- Jeon, B. S., Jung, S. S. and Lee, J. K., 2014, Measurement of Loss Factor and Young's Modulus of ABS and PP Specimens by Using a Speaker, Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 9, pp. 724~730. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2014.24.9.724