- Volume 26 Issue 3
This paper proposes design guidances for noise reduction of a bank teller cash recycler(TCR). The operating noise of a TCR is required to be reduced because it bothers bank tellers and customers. The operating noise from a TCR is measured and the most influential driving system is examined. To find the main sources of the noise, the frequency spectra are analyzed by comparing with excitation frequencies of the driving system. From the analysis results, we reveals that the main sources of the noise are gear mesh frequency of a certain gear train and its side band frequencies, which is attributed by vulnerable support condition. Consequently, to reduce the operating noise, the structural modification for the gear train support is suggested and its effectiveness for the noise reduction is confirmed experimentally.
금융자동화기기;계원용 자동현금관리기;기어물림주파수;저소음 설계
- Suh, J. H. and Choi, Y. S., 2006, Reduction of the Response Time of an ATM Gate Module, Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 380~386. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2006.16.4.380
- Jeong, J. K., Suh, J. H., Beak, Y. K. and Choi, Y. S., 2006, Dynamic Analysis of ATM Double Bill Detector, Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 16, No. 12, pp. 1208~1214. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2006.16.12.1208
- Yoon, Y. H., Beak, Y. K. and Yoon, J. H., 2005, The Finite Element Analysis and Experiment of Flexible Media Separation Mechanism, Proceedings of the KSNVE Annual Spring Conference, pp. 322~325.
- Kang, K., Lee, G., Ma, S. B. and Choi, D. H., 2011, Design Optimization of Driving Mechanism for Banking Automation Equipment, Proceedings of the KSME Conference, pp. 1143~1148.
- Shin, B. S., Lee, S. M., Kim, D. H. and Choi, Y. S., 2006, Operation Deflection Shapes Analysis for Vibration Reduction of ATM Case, Proceedings of the KSNVE Annual Spring Conference, pp. 202~207.
- Son, Y. B. and Choi, Y. S., 2007, Transverse Vibration of ATM Crown Belt, Proceedings of the KSNVE Annual Fall Conference, pp. 1206~1211.