- Volume 32 Issue 6
To evaluate the shear friction performance of concrete interfaces with construction joint, a total of 18 push-off specimens were tested under direct shear and constant axial compressive forces. The main parameters investigated were concrete unit weight, arrangement type of transverse reinforcement (V-type for perpendicular configuration to the shear plane and X-type for
- AASHTO. (2012). AAHSTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, 5.78-5.80.
- ACI Committee 318. (2011). Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-11) and Commentary, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA.
- European Committee. (2004). Eurocode 8 : Design of structures for Earthquake Resistance(BS EN-1998), European Commission.
- Hofbeck, J. A., Ibrahim, I. O., & Mattock, A. H. (1969). Shear Transfer in Reinforced Concrete, ACI Structural Journal, 66(2), 119-128.
- Kim, S. C., & Park, S. Y. (2005). A Study on Shear Steel Effect on RC Deep Beams, Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, 25(2), 365-373.
- Mattock, A. H. (1976). Shear Transfer under Monotonic Loading, Acrossan Interface Between Concretes Cast at Different Times, Report No. SM76-3, University of Washington Department of Civil Engineering, Seattle, Washington, 1-35.
- Mattock, A. H. (2001). Shear Friction and High-Strength Concrete, ACI Structural Journal, 98(1), 50-59.
- Mattock, A. H., & Hawkins, N. M. (1972). Shear Transfer in Reinforced Concrete - Recent Research, PCI Journal, 17(2), 76-93.
- Mattock, A. H., Johal, L., & Chow, H. C. (1975). Shear Transfer in Reinforced Concrete with Moment or Tension Acting Across the Shear Plane, PCI Journal, 20(4), 76-93. https://doi.org/10.15554/pcij.07011975.76.93
- Mattock, A. H., Li, W. K., & Wang, T. C. (1976). Shear Transfer in Lightweight Reinforced Concrete, PCI Journal, 32(1), 20-39.
- Nielsen, M. P., & Hoang, L. C. (2010). Limit Analysis and Concrete Plasticity, CRC Press, USA, 629-644.
- Yang, K. H. (2015). Development of performance-based design guideline for high-density concrete walls, University of Kyonggi Department of Plant.Architectural Engineering, Suwon, Korea, 25-63.
- Shear Stress-Relative Slip Relationship at Concrete Interfaces vol.2016, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5659/JAIK_SC.2016.32.6.11
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국연구재단