- Volume 26 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of TOF MR Angiography and Imaging for the Half Scan Factor of Cerebral Artery
유속신호증강효과의 자기공명혈관조영술을 이용한 뇌혈관검사에서 Half Scan Factor 적용한 영상 평가
Choi, Young Jae;Kweon, Dae Cheol
- Received : 2016.05.23
- Accepted : 2016.06.14
- Published : 2016.06.30
To aim of this study was to assess the full scan and half scan of imaging with half scan factor. Patients without a cerebral vascular disease (n = 30) and were subject to the full scan half scan, and set a region of interest in the cerebral artery from the three regions (C1, C2, C3) in the range of 7 to 8 mm. MIP (maximum intensity projection) to reconstruct the images in signal strength SNR (signal to noise ration), PSNR (peak signal noise to ratio), RMSE (root mean square error), MAE (mean absolute error) and calculated by paired t-test for use by statistics were analyzed. Scan time was half scan (4 minutes 53 seconds), the full scan (6 minutes 04 seconds). The mean measurement range (7.21 mm) of all the ROI in the brain blood vessel, was the SNR of the first C1 is completely scanned (58.66 dB), half-scan (62.10 dB), a positive correlation (
cerebral artery;magnetic resonance imaging;magnetic resonance angiography;signal to noise ratio;time of flight
- J. H. Kim, J. Kor. Phys. Ther. 24, 73 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1589/jpts.24.73
- H. B. Shim, H. Y. Cho, and W. H. Choi, J. Kor. Phys. Ther. 26, 33 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1589/jpts.26.33
- L. S. Babiarz, J. M. Romero, E. K. Murphy, B. Brobeck, P. W. Schaefer, R. G. Gonzlez, and M. H. Lev, Am. J. Neuroradiol. 30, 761 (2009). https://doi.org/10.3174/ajnr.A1464
- J. Alvarez Linera, J. Benito-Len, J. Escribano, J. Campollo, and R. Gesto, Am. J. Neuroradiol. 24, 1012 (2003).
- H. G. Kim, J. Radiol. Sci. Technol. 33, 223 (2010).
- J. H. Lee, T. S. Chung, K. Y. Lee, and S. H. Suh, J. Korean Soc. Magn. Reson. Med. 15, 234 (2011). https://doi.org/10.13104/jksmrm.2011.15.3.234
- J. J. Yang, M. D. Hill, W. F. Morrish, M. E. Hudon, P. A. Barber, A. M. Demchunk, R. J. Sevick, and R. Frayne, Am. J. Neuroradiol. 23, 557 (2002).
- H. P. van Heesewijk, J. A. Vos, E. S. Louwerse, J. C. van den Berg, T. T. Overtoom, S. M. Ernst, H. W. Mauser, F. L. Moll, and R. G. Ackerstaff, Radiology 224, 361 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2242011302
- P. J. Nederkoorn, O. E. Elgersma, Y. van der Graaf, B. C. Eikelboom, L. J. Kappelle, and W. P. Mali, Radiology 228, 677 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2283020824
- L. Remonda, P. Senn, A. Barth, M. Arnold, K. O. Loevblad, and G. Schroth, Am. J. Neuroradiol. 23, 213 (2002).
- G. Donald and M. D. Mitcheel, Mathematical Principles of magnetic resonance imaging to read without official, Korean Medical Book (2000) pp. 279-291.
- D. Saloner, Radiographics 15, 453 (1995). https://doi.org/10.1148/radiographics.15.2.7761648
- S. E. Ghrare, M. A. M. Ali, M. Ismail, and K. Jumari, European J. Sci. Res. 23, 6 (2008).
- R. C. Gonzalez and R. E. Woods, Digital Image Processing, Third Edition, Prentice Hall (2008).
- J. Masuda, T. Nabika, and Y. Notsu, Curr. Opin. Neurol. 14, 77 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1097/00019052-200102000-00012
- D. A. Feinberg, J. D. Hale, J. C. Watts, L. Kaufman, and A. Mark, Radiology 161, 527 (1986). https://doi.org/10.1148/radiology.161.2.3763926
- M. L. Wood and V. M. Runge, Radiology 169, 326, (1988).
- Y. S. Han, S. C. Lee, D. Y. Lee, J. Choi, J. W. Lee, and D. C. Kweon, J. Magn. 21, 115 (2016). https://doi.org/10.4283/JMAG.2016.21.1.115
- T. H. Chen, G. Hong, and S. H. Wang, Pakistan J. Inform Technol. 2, 213 (2003) https://doi.org/10.3923/itj.2003.213.230
- D. G. Nishimura, Magn. Reson. Med. 14, 194 (1990). https://doi.org/10.1002/mrm.1910140206
- V. M. Runge and M. L. Wood, Am. J. Neuroradiol. 11, 77 (1990).
- Blood Flow Measurement with Phase Contrast MRI According to Flip Angle in the Ascending Aorta vol.26, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4283/JKMS.2016.26.4.142
- Measurement of MRI Monitor Luminance and MRI Room Illuminance with a Light Probe vol.26, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4283/JKMS.2016.26.5.168