- Volume 29 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Seismic Analysis for Multi-pile Concrete Foundation in 5MW Class Offshore Wind Turbine
5MW 해상풍력타워를 위한 콘크리트 지지구조물의 내진해석
Kim, Woo Seok;Jeong, Yuseok;Kim, Kidu;Kim, Kyeong Jin;Lee, Jae Ha
- Received : 2015.10.13
- Accepted : 2016.02.22
- Published : 2016.06.30
Recently, Wind-turbine electronic generator become popular. Wind-Turbine is free to cost for purchase and noise problem. For this reason, trend is shifting from Wind-turbine on land to offshore. Research and Development for offshore Wind-turbine has been conducted by various research institution. However, There is no solid design code for offshore Wind-turbine even in domestic as well as foreign. In this paper, conduct seismic analysis and compare results using design codes Korea Bridge Design Codes, Korea Harbor and Marina Design Codes, and DNV OS. Time-History analysis conducted for checking time dependent effect. The Added-Mass Method applied to consider water-structure effects and compared for w/ water and w/o water condition.
wind-turbine;seismic;response spectrum;time-history analysis;added-mass method
- Lee, J.H., Lee, S.B., Kim, J.K. (2012) Earthquake Response Analysis of an Offshore Wind Turbine Considering Fluid-Structure-Soil Interaction, J. Earthq. Eng. Soc. Korea, 16(3), pp.1-12.
- Kim, J.-S., Song, C.Y., Lee, D.Y. (2012) Estimation of Hydrodynamic on Fixed Offshore Wind Turbine Substructure Considering Flexible Effect, Autumn Conference of The Korean Society for Marine Environment and Energy in Autumn of 2012, The Korean Society for Marine Environment and Energy, pp.385-389.
- Kim, H.G., Kim, B.J., Kim, K.D. (2013) New Development of Hybrid Concrete Support Structure with Driven Piles for Offshore Wind Turbines, J. Korean Soc. Steel Construct., 25(3), pp.307-320. https://doi.org/10.7781/kjoss.2013.25.3.307
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affaires of South Korea (2012) Korea Bridge Design Code (Limit State Design).
- Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries (2005) Harbor and Marina Design Code
- DNV (2012) BOERE: Comparison of API, ISO, and NORSOK Offshore Structural Standards
- Jonkman, J., Butterfield S., Musial, W., Scott, G. (2009) Definition of a 5-MW Reference Wind Turbine for Offshore System Development, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, NREL/TP-500-38060.
- Micheal, H., Thomas, M., Gerad, K. (1997) Modal Analysis of an Existing Offshore Platform, Eng. Struct., 19(6), pp 487-498. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-0296(96)00102-2
- MIDAS Information Technology (2012) MIDAS/CIVIL 2012 Analysis Reference
- Vries, de W.E. (2007) Upwind WP4 D4.2.1 Assessment of Bottom-mounted Support Structure Types, Deliverable report, Project UpWind, Riso National Laboratory-DTU, Denmark.
- Yang, W., Li, Q. (2013) A New Added Mass Method for Fluid-Structure Interaction Analysis of Deep-water Bridge, KSCE J. Civil Eng.,17(6), pp.1413-1424. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12205-013-0134-2
- Anil, K. C. (2004) Dynamics of Structures 2th Edition, Pearson Educations.
- Three-dimensional Analysis of Prestressed Concrete Offshore Wind Turbine Structure Under Environmental and 5-MW Turbine Loads vol.17, pp.4, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11804-018-0021-9
Supported by : 충남대학교