- Volume 29 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Construction Monitoring Methods of FCM Bridge Using Temperature Data
온도데이터를 활용한 현장타설 캔틸레버 교량의 시공 중 계측
Kim, Hyun-Joong;Moon, Dae Joong;Nam, Soon Sung;Jeong, Ju Yong
- Received : 2016.01.11
- Accepted : 2016.05.05
- Published : 2016.06.30
In this study, we have proposed a method of monitoring of bridges under construction in view of the long-term behavior of the prestress concrete bridge of which the Free Cantilever Method is applied. As a method to confirm the ability of the long-term behavior of the concrete box girder, temperature sensors and strain gauges were installed, and the measured data was used to calculate creep coefficient. Moreover, we have measured the stress of the concrete box girder during construction which was applied with creep coefficient and compared with the changes in temperature to analyze the vertical displacement along the segment. In conclusion, monitoring of the FCM bridge during construction in consideration of the long-term behavior can be analyzed efficiently by suing temperature and displacement data without the use of laser displacement meter or laser delfectometer.
FCM(free cantilever method);monitoring of bridges under construction;long-term behavior;creep coefficient
- Aktan, A.E., Catbas, F.N., Grimmelsman, K.A., Pervizpour, M. (2002) Development of a Model Health Monitoring Guide for Major Bridges, FWHA. p.37.
- Chang, S.P. (1995) Structural Monitoring of a Steel Composite Cable-stayed Bridge, Proceedings of Public Infrastructure Systems.
- Cho, H.N., Kang, K.K., Cha, C.J. (2005) Reliabilitybased Managing Criteria for Cable Tension Force Incable-stayed Bridge, J. KSMI, 9(3), pp.129-138.
- Fib Federation Internationale Du Beton (2003) Monitoring and Safety Evaluation of Existing Concrete Structures: State-of-art Report, FIB, p.297.
- Joo, B.C., Park, K.T., Lee, W.S. (2008) Propose Standardizing the Existing Determination Method of the Management Criteria in Bridge Monitoring System, Proc. KSCE, 1, pp.3329-3332.
- Jung, C.H., Ahn, H.H., Shin, S.B., Kim, Y.H. (2014) Reset of Measurement Control Criteria for Monitoring Data through the Analysis of Measured Data, J. KSMI, 18(6), pp.105-113.
- Kim, H., Shin, S. (2010) Principal Component Analysis Based Structural Health Monitoring under Varying Environmental Effects, Proc. KSCE, 1, pp.1369-1373.
- Kim, H., Yoon, J.G., Lee, J., Chang, S.P. (2005) Analysis of Long-term Monitoring results of a Cable-stayed Bridge using ARX Model, Proc. KSCE, 1, pp.928-931.
- Lee, C.S., Jang, J.H., Lee, J.S., Kim, N.H. (2005) Construction Monitoring for Steel Truss Bridge Widening Works, J. KSMI, 9(2), pp.103-112.
- Yoon, J.G., Jang, J.H., Lim, C.K., Jang, S.P. (1998) Measurement of Haeng-Ju Grand Bridge for Construction and Maintenance, Proc. KSCE, 1, pp.569-572.
- Yoon, J.G., Lee, J.H., Jang, S.P., Kim, B.K. (2000) Construction Monitoring of FCM Bridge, Proc. KSCE, 1, pp.103-106.