- Volume 21 Issue 6
In this paper, we proposed the location tracking system based on MS-Based/Assisted(Mobile Station-Based and Assisted) location trigger service model with context-awareness for the intelligent location tracking of moving objects. It provides the proper resulting value that matches the context of users through the analysis about the situation of the user, physical environment, computing resource and the existing information on user input. In order to provide real-time data, we proposed the location tracking system which realizes the intelligent information such as the expecting arrival time and passing the specific area of the moving object by adopting the location trigger. So, it derives to minimize the costs of communication for the mobile object tracking applications. The proposed location tracking system based on context-awareness can be used for realtime monitoring, intelligent alarm/action, setting up of the optimized moving path, dynamic adjustment of strategies and policies. So it has the advantage to develop the application system which is aimed at optimization of the object tracking and movement.
MS-Based/Assisted location trigger model;Context-awareness;Location agent;Location tracking system
- D. M. Lee, et al., Ubiquitous smart space context aware computing technology, 2009.
- J. G. Lee, Y. J. Joo, S. H. Park, "Design and Implementation of Context Awareness Inference System Based on Ontology," The Korean Society For Geospatial Information System, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp.67-75, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7319/kogsis.2012.20.4.067
- H. J. Choi, M. S. Choi, "An Improvement of Logistics Competitiveness Using RFID/USN," The e-Business Studies, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 419-438, June, 2010. https://doi.org/10.15719/geba.11.2.201006.419
- W. J. Lee, S. J. Lee, H. Y. Lim, C. H. Kim, "A Design and Implementation of Mobile Logistics Information System," Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 17, No. 7, pp. 139-146, 2012.
- J. Yim, K. Lee, S. Jeong, "Experimental Data Collection for Moving Pattern Information Extraction in Location Based Service," Proceedings on KSCI, Vol.16, No.1, pp. 17-24, 2008.
- H. Woo, M. Lee, "Dynamic Mobile Group based Vehicle Location Service Scheme using the Vehicle Trajectory for VANETs," Journal of KISS: Information networking, Vol. 39, No. 4, pp. 309-322, 2012.
- J. Han, W. Lee, "An Analysis on Mobile Marketing Utilizing Location Based Service(LBS)," Korean Design Forum, Vol.38, pp. 165-174, 2013.
- Mobile Phone Positioning Technique Trend for Location Based Service, Current Industrial and Technological Trends in Aerospace, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 220-231, 2014.
- Y. K. Kim, C. H. Jeon, "Clustering for Improved Actor Connectivity and Coverage in Wireless Sensor and Actor Networks," Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 19, No. 8, pp. 63-71, 2014.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)