- Volume 33 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Electronic cigarettes recognition and influence factors of electronic cigarettes of among smoking university
흡연 대학생의 전자담배에 대한 인식과 전자담배 사용 영향 요인
- Received : 2016.03.07
- Accepted : 2016.06.08
- Published : 2016.06.30
Objectives: This study is purpose to recognition the of smoking behavior and the electronic cigarette of university students have a current smoking. Methods: The subjects were university living in Busan, the survey was conducted from March 23 to April 12, 2015, 314 except for 24 copies of non-response and error response among a total of 340 questionnaires were analyzed. Statistical analysis methods used in this study are
electronic cigarettes;e-cigarettes;university;smoking factors
- Bullen. C., McRobbie. H., Thornley. S., Glover. M., Lin R., & Laugesen. M. (2010). Effect of an electronic nicotine delivery device(e-cigarette) on desire to smoke and withdrawal, user preference and nicotine delivery: randomised cross-over trial, Tobacco Control, 19, 98-103. https://doi.org/10.1136/tc.2009.031567
- Cahn, Z., & Siegel, M. (2011). Electronic cigarettes as a harm reduction strategy for tobacco control: A step forward or a repeat of past mistakes?. Journal of Public Health Policy, 32, 16-31. https://doi.org/10.1057/jphp.2010.41
- Caponnetto, P., Campagna, D., Cibella, F., Morjaria, J. B., Caruso, M., Russo, C., & Polosa, R. (2013, Jun 24). EffiCiency and Safety of an eLectronic cigAreTte (ECLAT) as Tobacco Cigarettes Substitute: A Prospective 12-Month Randomized Control Design Study. PLOS ONE, 8(6), e66317. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0066317
- Cha, C. H. (2015). Recognition Research of Tobacco Price Increases and the Electronic Cigarette. Research Report, 2015(4), 85-125.
- Cho, K. W., Ryu, J. H., Kim, E. S., Kim, S. D. (2013). The Influence of Anti-Tobacco Ads on College’s Students’ Perception. Korean Journal of Health Management, 7(2), 205-216.
- Choi, C. M. (2004). Smoking rates of korean college students is twice the japanese university students. Retrieved from http://www.munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=20040805010103430130011
- Choi, K., & Forster. J. (2013). Characteristics associated with awareness, perceptions, and use of electronic nicotine delivery systems among young US Midwestern adults, Amefican Journal of Public Health, 103(3), 556-561. https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2012.300947
- Choi, R., & Hwang, B. D. (2012). The influence of Perceptions and Attitudes of University Students toward withdrawing life-sustaining treatment on intention to Organ Donation. Journal Korean Bioethics Association, 13(2), 35-47.
- Choi, R., & Hwang, B. D. (2014). Health Care Utilization of Age Group in the Elderly on the Korean Health Panel. Korean Journal of Health Service Management, 8(3), 49-61.
- Consumer Injury Surveillance System. (2009). Retrieved from http://www.ciss.go.kr/www/selectBbsNttView.do?bbsNo=84&nttNo=3804&key=187
- Eissengerg, T. (2010). Electronic nicotine delivery devices: ineffective nicotine delivery and craving suppression after acute administration, Tobacco Control, 19, 87-88. https://doi.org/10.1136/tc.2009.033498
- Etter, J. F. (2010). Electronic cigarettes: A survey of users. BMC Public Health, 10( 231), 1-7. https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2458-10-1
- Han, M. Y. (2012). A Study on the Utilization and Recognition of Electronic Cigarettes among Adolescents. (Unpublished master's thesis). Korea University, Seoul.
- Jo, E. J., & Kim, H. S. (2015). Influencing Factors of Social Nicotine Dependence in University Students, Korean Journal of Health Management, 9(3), 145-157.
- Kim, E. Y. (2012). Comparison of the Risk Factors of Electronic-Cigarette Use and Cigarette Smoking among Korean Adolescents. (Unpublished master's thesis). Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Kim, E. Y., Wang, J. W., Lee, J. H., & Rhim, K. H. (2013). Comparison of Characteristics of E-cigarette Users and Conventional Cigarette Smokers among Korean High School Students. Korean Public Health Research, 39(2), 117-128.
- Korea Health Promotion Foundation. (2014a), Tobacco Control Issue Report, 12(April), 1-16.
- Korea Health Promotion Foundation. (2014b), Tobacco Control Issue Report, 20(December), 1-16.
- Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs. (2001). Retrieved from http://www.dbpia.co.kr/Article/NODE00896248
- Korea Ministry of Government Legislation. (2016). Retrieved from http://www.law.go.kr/lsSc.do?menuId=0&p1=&subMenu=1&nwYn=1§ion=&tabNo=&query=%EA%B5%AD%EB%AF%BC%EA%B1%B4%EA%B0%95%EC%A6%9D%EC%A7%84%EB%B2%95#undefined
- Lee, Y. R. (2015). Associations Between the Reasons of Attempts for Quitting Smoking and Electronic Cigarette Use in Korean Adolescent. (Unpublished master's thesis). Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Lee, S. K., Kim, H, J., Yun, J. E., & Jee, S. H. (2011). Public Health Challenges of Electronic Cigarettes South Korea. Journal of Preventive Medicine Public Health, 44(6), 235-241. https://doi.org/10.3961/jpmph.2011.44.6.235
- Lotrean, L. M. (2015). Use of electronic cigarettes among Romanian university students: a cross-sectional study, BMC Public Health, 15(358), 1-5. https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2458-15-1
- Schripp, T., Markewitz, D., Uhde, E., & Salthammer, T. (2013). Does e-cigarette consumption cause passive vaping? Indoor Air. 23(1), 25-31. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0668.2012.00792.x
- Ministry of Health & Welfare. (2011). Retrieved from http://www.mohw.go.kr/front_new/al/sal0301vw.jsp?PAR_MENU_ID=04&MENU_ID=0403&CONT_SEQ=257768&page=1
- Ministry of Health & Welfare. (2014). OECD health data 2014. Seoul, DC; Kyung Sung.
- Ministry of Health & Welfare. (2015). Global Forum on Tobacco Control 10th Anniversary of the WHO Framework Convention on Tovaccl Control.
- Stepoe, A., Wardle, J., Cui, W., Baban, A., Glass, K., Tsuda, A., & Vinck, J. (2002). An international comparison of tobacco smoking, beliefs and risk awareness in university students from 23 countries. Addiction, 97(12), 1561-1571 https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1360-0443.2002.00269.x
- Wang, J. W., Lee, C. M., & Kim, E. U. (2014). The Characteristics of Dual Users of Both Conventional Cigarettes and E-Cigarettes among Korean Adolescents. Journal of the Korean Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco, 5(1), 10-18. https://doi.org/10.25055/JKSRNT.2014.5.1.10
- World Health Organization. (2014). Backgrounder on WHO report on regulation of e-cigarettes and similar products. Retrieved from http://www.who.int/nmh/events/2014/backgrounder-e-cigarettes/en/
- Comparisons of the stages and psychosocial factors of smoking cessation and coping strategies for smoking cessation in college student smokers: Conventional cigarette smokers compared to dual smokers of conventional and e-cigarettes pp.17427932, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1111/jjns.12241