- Volume 40 Issue 7
This paper presents the development of a deadweight type 6-component force/moment generator for estimating characteristics of multi-component loadcell. Several new methods in moment generation are introduced in order to produce accurate force / moment and to minimize coupling effect between each force or moment components. In order to verify the reliability of the calibration system developed, estimation of the method for generating moment components and cross measurements between force or moment components are carried out utilizing a commercial torque cell and both-ends fixed beam designed in this paper.
Multi-component Loadcell;6-components Force/Moment Generator;Characteristic Test;Coupling Error
- Joo, J. W., Na, K. S. and Kim, G. S., 1998, "Design and Evaluation of Small Size Six-axis Force/Torque Sensor Using Parallel Plate Structure," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 352-364.
- Liu, S. A. and Tzo, H. L., 2002, "A Novel Six-component Force Sensor of Good Measurement Isotropy and Sensitivities," Sensors and Actuators A, Vol. 100, pp. 223-230. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0924-4247(02)00135-8
- Joo, J. W., Na, K. S. and Kang, D. I., 2002, "Design and Evaluation of a Six-component Load Cell," Measurement, Vol. 32, pp. 125-133. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0263-2241(02)00002-7
- Ferro, C., 1990, "New Automatic Multi-component Calibration System with Crossed-flexure Levers," Proc. IMEKO TC3, Session Cm. I, pp. 31-39.
- Kim, G. S. and Kang, D. I., 1998, "Development of 6-Component Force/Moment Calibration Machine," Journal of KSPE, Vol. 15, No. 9, pp. 127-134.
- Kim, G. S. and Yoon, J. W., 2007, "Development of Calibration System for Multi-Axis Force/Moment Sensor and Its Uncertainty Evaluation," Journal of KSPE, Vol. 24, No. 10, pp. 91-98.
- KS B ISO 1904-1 : 2011, "Manipulating Industrial Robots-Mechanical Interfaces-Part 1: Plates," KSA.
Supported by : 한국연구재단