- Volume 40 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on Wire-rope Type Furnace Scaffolding and Its Lifting System for Large-sized Boiler
대형 보일러 와이어로프 노내비계 및 인양시스템에 관한 연구
HA, Seung Woo;Lee, Tae Ho;Lee, Hae Seung;Kim, Jeung Min;You, Tai Woo;Cho, Sun Young
- Received : 2016.01.29
- Accepted : 2016.04.22
- Published : 2016.07.01
Boilers of large-sized coal-fired power plants are being operated under very poor conditions such as continuous operation or repeating of start-up and shutdown for a stable supply of electricity. Thus periodic inspection and maintenance are required to ensure reliability of operation. The loads of existing scaffolding systems for the maintenance of boilers are concentrated in the lower parts structurally, which may cause a serial collapse of the overall scaffolding system when there are problems in some members. Therefore, in this study, a safe furnace scaffolding system is developed by dispersing the loads in the upper part, as well as minimizing the hazards of serial collapsing. In addition, for cases where the direct installation of furnace scaffolding is challenging owing to the structure of the boiler tube, a lifting system for the installation of furnace scaffolding is developed so that furnace scaffolding can be supported to secure the integrity of the power generating facility.
Fseurnace Scaffolding;Boiler;Wire-rope;Supercritical Coal-fired Power Plant;Safety;Lifting
- Kim, J. H., Kim, E. S., Park, W. S., Moon, B. S., Goh, J. M., Park, N. K., Yoon, K. B. and Cho, S. W, 2013, "Forensic Engineering Study on Structural Integrity Evaluation of Scaffolding System Tower using ANSYS," Journal of Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 28, No. 6, pp. 42-48.
- Song, G. W., Kim, B, S., Choi, W. S. and Park, M. S., 2013, "Prediction of Maintenance Period of Equipment Thorough Risk Assesment of Thermal Power Plants," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech, Eng. A, Vol. 37, No. 10, pp.1291-1296. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2013.37.10.1291
- Lee, Y. H., 2013, "A Study of Expanding Range Of Diagnostic and Regular Inspection Cycle for Aging Power Plants," Electric Engineers Association, Korea, pp. 46-88.
- Ryu, B. J., Shin, G. B., Lee, J. Y., Baek, S. G. and Kim, H. S., 2006, "A Study on Vibration Scaffolding Structures with a Hoist According to Payloads," The Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering Vol. 11, pp. 506-511.
- Sam, B., 2007, "Forensic Engineering : Reduction of Risk Improving Technology," Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol. 14, pp. 1019-1037. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engfailanal.2006.11.065
- Park, J. K. and Jeong, S. G., 2015, "The Survey of the Current Situation for System Scaffolding in the Domestic Construction Site(II)," Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 30, No. 2, pp. 35-40. https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2015.30.2.35
- Park, J. K. and Jeong, S. G., 2010, "The Survey of the Current Situation for System Scaffolding in the Domestic Construction Site," Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 107-111.