- Volume 20 Issue 6
IoT technology has been used as a core technology of convergence service that needs intelligent information processing, and the importance is largely emerging now. And internal network construction thru IoT interaction device can connect with IoT device effectively, provide diverse services by connection with open platform. Especially, beacon that is based on low electric power bluetooth device is receiving attention as one of core technology of IoT. Beacon technology is utilized widly in various fields of industry, and there are lot of demands in the specific environment and conditions beyond the basic function. On this thesis, the authors are proposing the beacon device that utilized acceleration sensor and hole sensor. this beacon device can control the target on specific situation thru sensing of moving target. For the more, we will expect to apply to the various type of factory environments like detachable installation, optimized management using sensor.
Beacon;Bluetooth;Internet of Things;Acceleration Sensor;Hall Sensor
- M. Y Yoon, J. E Kwon, "Creative valuable connections, Hyper-connected Society", NIA, IT&Future Strategy, pp.7-16, Sept. 2013.
- Y. H. Kim, J. A Lee, "4.0 Industry and manufacturing creative economy strategy", NIA, IT&Future Strategy, pp.2-23, May. 2014.
- H. G. Park, "Industry 4.0, the future of the manufacturing industry in Germany," POSCO, PORSRI Report, pp.1-8, Feb. 2014.
- S. C. Kang, "German industrial revolution (Industry) 4.0," NIPA Week Technology Trends, pp.1-20, Oct. 2014.
- J. H Kim, K. S Jung, "An Efficient Beacon Management Technique for Senor Network-Based Indoor Location Systems," Journal of KISS, vol. 36 no.4, pp. 330-338, Apr. 2009.
- H. B. Anne, J. P. Hong, "An Enhanced DV-Hop Localization Algorithm based on Multi-Power Beacons in Wireless Sensor Networks," Journal of KIISE, vol.17 no.3, pp.180-184, Mar. 2014.
- H. Y. Kim, D. G Seo, D. W Shin, "A Wireless Solution for Indoor Location Services," Joint Conference on Communications and Information,, vol.10 no.1, pp.160-163, May. 2007.
- Young-Bin Cho, "The RFID Cellphone Revolution," RFID Smart Labels USA, pp.1-5, Feb. 2008.
- Development of Traffic Signal Information Delivery and Management System for Indivisual Vechicles Using Bluetooth Network vol.16, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.14801/jkiit.2018.16.3.61
Supported by : Korea Small and Medium Business Administration