- Volume 20 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Development of Equipment Control System based on DB Access Method for Industrial IoT
Industrial IoT를 위한 데이터베이스 접근 기반 장비 제어 시스템 개발
Cho, Kyoung-woo;Jeon, Min-ho;Oh, Chang-heon
- Received : 2016.05.20
- Accepted : 2016.06.08
- Published : 2016.06.30
Recently, IoT(Internet of Things) has been extensively researching to provide intelligent services by fusing ICT. Especially with the advent of Germany's Industry 4.0, it is emphasized the importance of the industrial IoT to maximize the production capacity. Accordingly, a lot of efforts to spread the smart factory base of industrial IoT have continued domestically as well as abroad. But the current smart factory systems have controlled equipment using the data declared in the embedded systems. Therefore, it is difficult to control environment that lots of equipment is installed. In this paper, we proposed equipment control system based on data base access method for industrial IoT. This method controls the equipment using data base from parameter of equipment. Through experiments that the system apply to mold shot system with a number of variables, it is shown that the proposed method can efficiently control a number of devices.
Smart factory;Industrial IoT;Factory Automation;Data base
- C. S. Pyo, H. Y. Kang, N. S. Kim and H. C. Bang, "Trends for IoT(M2M) technology and developmental perspective," The Journal of The Korean Institute of Communication Sciences, vol. 30, no. 8, pp. 3-10, Jul. 2013.
- C. S. Pyo, "Trends for Internet of Things technology," The Proceedings of the Korea Electromagnetic Engineering Society, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 49-58, Jul. 2014.
- D. X. Li, H. Wu and S. Li "Internet of Things in industries: a survey," IEEE Trans., vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 2233-2243, 2014.
- National Information Society Agency, "Industry 4.0 and vision & strategy of manufacturing," IT & Future Strategy, Technical Report, 2014.
- K. W. Cho and C. H. Oh, "Method of equipment control for implementing smart factory based on IoT," in Proceeding of the 39th Conference on Information and Communication Engineering, Pusan, pp. 803-804, 2016.
Supported by : KOREATECH