- Volume 20 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Web-based Obesity Prevention and Management System Using a Body Variation
신체 변화량을 이용한 웹 기반 비만 예방·관리 시스템
He, Yi-Lun;Kang, Hee-beom;Jung, Hoe-kyung
- Received : 2016.05.18
- Accepted : 2016.06.08
- Published : 2016.06.30
While increasing the convenience of life is a high population BMI (Body Mass Index) is increasing rapidly. Accordingly, the development of the monitoring system to manage and prevent obesity is the time that is required. But most of the monitoring system, the less information it receives management and show to have only simple information calculated this was a low efficiency problem. Also Users with normal and disease Management accuracy is low. In this paper shows the user in a graph of Body Mass Index, BMR (Basal metabolic rate) divided by grade increased accuracy for users to manage their own. Also represented by recovery with exercise machines you used, select a balanced movement mechanism, expressed as a Kcal consumption. If the graph recent data show only increased the visibility. We developed an efficient web-based monitoring system for design a exercise plan.
- Y. B. Yang, M. C. Kim, "A Study on Behavioral Intention on u-Health using Health Promotion Model," Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 747-755, Mar. 2015. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2015.19.3.747
- Y. H. Kang, K. H. Kim, "Body Weight Control Behavior and Obesity Stress of College Women," The Korea Contents Society, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 292-300, Feb. 2015.
- G. Y. Kil, C. S. Kim, H. J. Jung, "Characteristics of the Requirement for U-healthcare Service Providing Contents for Dietary Life of the Old People," The Korea Contents Society, vol. 15, no.10, pp. 626-635, Oct. 2015.
- M. S. Kim, S. H. Kim, S. H. Lee, "Effects of Fitness Management Class on Obese Indices and Health-related Fitness in College Men," Korea Society for Wellness, vol. 9. no. 3, pp. 223-232, Aug. 2014.
- J. E. Bae, S. I. Kim, "Proposal of Fitness Service based on Virtual Reality Game and u-Healthcare for Improving Leisure Satisfaction," Korea Digital Design Council, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 133-144, Jan. 2015.
- K. H. Park, J. H. Park, Y. S. Park, Y. M. Hwang, J. Y. Kim, "Implementation of Bio signal Monitoring System for u-Health," The Korea Society of Satellite Technology, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 80-84, Jun. 2014.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF)