- Volume 25 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Optimization Design of Commercial Large Gas Oven Systems
상업용 대형 가스오븐 시스템의 최적 설계
- Received : 2016.04.14
- Accepted : 2016.06.16
- Published : 2016.06.30
This research was conducted for the optimal design of large commercial gas oven system. Equivalent ratio was determined through a numerical analysis and experiments on the combustion condition of the combustor. After reviewing the supply capacity of burner(20,000 kcal) and control method of convection fan, two types of heat exchangers designed. In order to maintain a uniform temperature inside the oven is required convection fan braking system. The center temperature in the oven rises more rapidly when the convectional fan is rotated in the counterclockwise direction than the counter-clockwise direction. And The efficiency of the system by installing a large heat transfer area was higher.
Gas oven;Heat exchanger;Equivalence ratio;Convection fan
- Young Hun Park, Yu Jin Kim, Young Man Jung, Warn-Gyu Park, Study on the Internal Flow of an Electric Oven with Variation of Steam Outlet Position, Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, 25(8), pp.450-456, 2013. https://doi.org/10.6110/KJACR.2013.25.8.450
- Sun Jong Noh, Cho Seong Ho, Hyeong Sik Kim, Dongseong Kwag, A Numerical Analysis of Forced Convection Heat Transfer in an Electric Oven, Proceeding of Korean Society of Computational Fluids Engineering, 5, pp.124-128, 2011.
- J. K Jung, J. H. Lee, C. W. Lee, E. Y. Seo, Y. J. Park, M. K. Kwon, Experimental and Numerical Study on The Flow Field of An Electronic Oven, Proceeding of Korean Society of Computational Fluids Engineering, 11, pp.27-30, 2012.
- Korea Industrial Standard, KS B 8115-Gas Oven Range, 2013, Seoul, Korea.
- A. Zukauskas, Heat Transfer from Tubes in Crossflow- Advances in Heat Transfer (18), Academic Press, 1972, NY.
- Incropera, Dewitt. Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer. 7th Edition. John Wiley & sons, 2011, NY.
- Bejan, Adrian, Convection Heat Transfer. Third Edition. John Wiley & Sons," Inc. Hoboken, 1988, NY.
Supported by : 중소기업청