- Volume 17 Issue 7
본 연구에서는 압밀을 고려한 고등 3차원 유한요소해석을 통하여 압밀이 진행 중인 지반에 근입된 단독말뚝 및 군말뚝의 거동을 연구하였다. 수치해석에서는 단독말뚝 및 말뚝 중심간의 간격이 2.5D인
- Brinkgreve, R. B. J., Kumarswamy, S. and Swolfs, W. M. (2015), Reference manual, Plaxis 3D 2015 user's manual (Edited by Brinkgreve, R. B. J., Kumarswamy, S and Swolfs, W. M), pp. 1-284.
- Comodromos, E. and Bareka, S. (2005), Evaluation of negative skin friction effects in pile foundations using 3D nonlinear analysis, Computers and Geotechnics, Vol. 32, No. 3, pp. 210-221. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compgeo.2005.01.006
- Jeong, S. S. (1992), Nonlinear three-dimensional analysis of downdrag on pile groups, PhD thesis, Texas A&M University, pp. 1-165.
- Jeong, S.S., Ko, J. Y., Lee, C. J. and Kim, J. H. (2014), Response of single piles in marine deposits to negative skin friction from long-term field monitoring, Marine Georesources & Geotechnology, 32, pp. 239-263. https://doi.org/10.1080/1064119X.2012.735344
- Lam, S. Y., Ng, C. W. W., Leung, C. F. and Chan, S. H. (2009), Centrifuge and numerical modelling of dragload effects on piles in consolidating ground, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, Vol. 46, No. 1, pp. 10-24. https://doi.org/10.1139/T08-095
- Lam, S. Y., Ng, C. W. W. and Poulos, H. G. (2013), Shielding piles from downdrag in consolidating ground, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Vol. 139, No. 6, pp. 956-968. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)GT.1943-5606.0000764
- Lee, C. J. (2001), The influence of negative skin friction on piles and in pile groups, PhD thesis, Cambridge University, pp. 1-R13.
- Lee, C. J., Bolton, M. D. and Al-Tabbaa, A. (2002), Numerical modelling of group effects on the distribution of dragloads in piles foundations, Geotechnique, Vol. 52, No. 5, pp. 325-335. https://doi.org/10.1680/geot.2002.52.5.325
- Lee, C. J. and Ng, C. W. W. (2004), Development of downdrag on piles and pile groups in consolidation soil, Journal of Geo-technical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 130, No. 9, pp. 905-914. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1090-0241(2004)130:9(905)
- Lee, C. J., Lee, J. H. and Jeong, S. S. (2006), The influence of soil slip on negative skin friction in pile groups connected to cap, Geotechnique, Vol. 56, No.1, pp. 53-56. https://doi.org/10.1680/geot.2006.56.1.53
- Lee, C. J. (2009a), A study of the influence of negative skin friction on single piles from consolidation analyses, Journal of the Korean Geo-Environmental Society, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 29-36 (in Korean).
- Lee, C. J. (2009b), The Influence of reduction of vertical stress on the behaviour of piles subjected to negative skin friction, Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 29, No. 1C, pp. 33-39 (in Korean).
- Leung, C. F., Liao, B. K., Chow, Y. K., Shen, R. F. and Kog, Y. C. (2004), Behavior of pile subject to negative skin friction and axial load, Soils & Foundations, Vol. 44, No. 6, pp. 17-26. https://doi.org/10.3208/sandf.44.6_17
- Leung, C. F. (2009), Negative skin friction on piles, Indian Geotechnical Conference 2009, Guntur, India, pp. 827-836.
- Ng, C. W. W., Poulos, H. G., Chan, V. S. H., Lam, S. S. Y. and Chan, G. C. Y. (2008), Effects of tip location and shielding on piles in consolidating ground, Journal of Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 134, No. 9, pp. 1245-1260. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1090-0241(2008)134:9(1245)
- Phamvan, P. (1989), Negative skin friction on driven piles in Bangkok subsoils, Ph.D Thesis, AIT, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 1-235.
- Zeevaert, L. (1983), Foundation engineering for difficult subsoil conditions, 2nd Edition, Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, pp. 351-395.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 강원대학교