- Volume 17 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Comparative Evaluation on Geotechnical Information 3D Visualization Program for Dredging Quantity Estimation
준설 물량 산출을 위한 지반정보 3차원 가시화 프로그램 비교 평가
- Received : 2016.05.19
- Accepted : 2016.06.22
- Published : 2016.07.01
There are many reclamation projects domestically and internationally which requires large quantity of reclaimable materials. To provide enough reclaimable soils which are limited in land, there have been various research focusing on the dredged soils in the marine environments. As a part of this research, a GIS based 3D dredging reclamation visualization program was developed for the volume estimation of dredged soils in 2015. The developed program is based on the digitized spatial information of the site investigation data with a consideration of the reliability of the data. Prior to the validation with the comparisons with the actual dredged volume measurement data, the developed program was compared with the commercial 3D visualization program with 3D visualized results from the test site near the Gunjang harbor. The validation of the developed program was performed in terms of the degree of visualized precision, the sectional and profiling of soil layers and the dredged volume estimation results. Based on the comparisons, both commercial and developed program show similar dredged volume with minor discrepancies in soil layers.
Reclamation project;Dredging;3D dredging reclamation visualization program;GIS
- Deutsch, C. V. (2002), Geostatistical reservoir modeling, Oxford University Press, Oxford, pp. 42-45.
- Deutsch, C. V. and Journel, A. G. (1998) GSLIB (Geostatistical Software Library and User's Guide) second edition, Oxford University Press, Oxford., pp. 85-92.
- Isaaks, E. H. and Srivastava, R. M. (1989), An introductions to applied geostatistics, Oxford University Press, Oxford, pp. 225-235.
- Jaime, J. G. H. and Mohan, S. R. (1990), ISIM3D: An ansi-C three-dimensional multiple indicator conditional simulation program, Computers & Geosciences, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 395-440. https://doi.org/10.1016/0098-3004(90)90010-Q
- Joh, S. H., Kim, D. S., Kang, T. H., Kim, K. S., Chang, H. S. and Jo, C. H. (2006), Comparison of surface-wave techniques in the spatial profiling of subsurface stiffness, Proceedings of sessions of the GeoShanghai Conference, ASCE, Shanghai, China, pp. 188-195.
- Kim, H. S. (2014), Integrated earthquake hazard assessment system with geotechnical spatial grid information based on GIS, Ph.D Thesis, Seoul National University, pp. 23-35 (in Korean).
- Kim, H. S., Kim, J. J. and Chung, C. K. (2015), Development of database system for dredging quantity estimation, KSCE 2015 CONVENTION 2015 CIVIL EXPO & CONFERENCE, Journal of The Korean Society of Civill Engineers, KSCE, pp. 5-6 (in Korean).
- Kim, H. S., Kim, M. G., Kim, J. Y., Kim, K. L. and Chung, C. K. (2012), Geostatistical integration of borehole and geophysical datafor design of offshore-foundation, Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 109-120 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.7843/kgs.2012.28.5.109
- Koltermann, C. E. and Gorelick, S. (1996), Heterogeneity in sedimentary deposits: A review of structure-imitating, process imitating, and descriptive approaches, Water Resources Research, Vol. 32, No. 9, pp. 2617-2658. https://doi.org/10.1029/96WR00025
- Kulhawy, F. H., Birgisson, B. and Grigoriu, M. D. (1992), Reliability-based foundation design for transmission line structures : Transformation models for in-situ tests, Report, EPRI Pubilcaation No. EL-5507(4), Electric Power Res. Inst., Palo Alto, Calif., pp. 220-231.
- Kupfersberger, H. and Deutsch, C. V. (1999), Methodology for integrating analog geologic data in 3D variogram modeling, AAPG Bulletin, Vol. 83, No. 8, pp. 1262-1278.
- Ozturk, C. A. (2002), Geostatistical assessment of rock zones for tunneling, Tunneling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 275-285. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0886-7798(02)00023-8
- Ryu, D. W., Kim, T. K. and Heo, J. S. (2003), A study on geostatistical simulation technique for the uncertainty modeling of RMR, Tunnel and Underground, Vol. 13, pp. 87-99.
- Weissmann, G. S., Carle, S. F. and Fogg, G. E. (1999), Threedimensional hydrofacies modeling based on soil surveys and transition probability geostatistics, Water Resources Research, Vol. 35, No. 6, pp. 1761-1770. https://doi.org/10.1029/1999WR900048
Grant : 창의도전연구
Supported by : (주)혜인이엔씨