- Volume 7 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Convergence correlational Study on Office Workers' Health Related Behaviors and Prevalence Rates of Metabolic Syndrome
직장인의 건강관련 행위와 대사증후군 요인별 차이 융합적 연구
- Received : 2016.04.25
- Accepted : 2016.05.18
- Published : 2016.06.30
The purpose of this study is to offer evidence that supports effective prevention strategies for people with chronic lifestyle related disease and cardiovascular disease based on understanding relations between health related behaviors and risk factors of metabolic syndrome, to suggest a basic indicator that are related to office workers' chronic lifestyle related disease and to provide basic information for educating people who are diagnosed with chronic lifestyle diseas.Research methods include SPSS / Win Program ver 20.0 utilization analyzes were, variables and relationships to analyze it to F-test verification and ANOVA test conduct was, associations verify the order
Metabolic Syndrome;Health related Behavior;Smoking;alcohol;exercise;convergence
- Hong. E., "Satisfaction of Wokers on Periodic Medical Check-up", Graduate School of Kosin Univ, 2009.
- Yoon. S., "Satisfaction of the Employed Insured on Medical Check-up by National Health Insurance Corporation", Graduate School of Kosin Univ, 2008.
- Lim, S., Shin, H., Song, J. H., Kwak, S. H., Kang, S. M., Won, Y. J., Koh, K. K., Increasing prevalence of metabolic syndrome in Korea: the Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey for 1998-2007, Diabetes Care 34(6), pp. 1323-1328, 2011. https://doi.org/10.2337/dc10-2109
- Choi. I., "Developments of Second-phase Health Screening Subjects Discriminant Model UA sing Health Screening Questionnaire", Graduate School of Gangwon Univ, 2004.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, 2011 Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, GwaCheon : Ministry of Health and Welfare, 2012.
- Kim, C., "Lifestyle behaviors associated with metabolic syndrome in medical check-up examinees", Graduate school of Kosin Univ, 2006.
- Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2005 Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, GwaCheon : Ministry of Health and Welfare, 2007.
- Bae. J., "Prevalence and Associated Factors of Metabolic Syndrome among Health Examined Local Residents in an University Hospital", Graduate School of Chungnam Univ, 2007.
- Song. K., "Prevalence Rates and Their Associated Factors of Metabolic Syndrome in Rural Residents", Graduate School of Chungnam Univ, 2006.
- Yoon. E., "Gender differences in the Metabolic syndrome and health behaviors in the elderly", Graduate of School Eulji Univ, 2010.
- Lee. C., "The Prevalence of Metabolic syndrome and its Relation with Associated factors among adults in Ikson-city", Graduate school of Wonkwang Univ, 2006.
- Fieding JE, Smoking: Health effects and control, N Engl JMed 313, pp. 491-498, 1985. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJM198508223130807
- Fehily AM, Phillips KM, Yarnell WG, Diet, smoking, social class and body mass index in the caerphilly heart disease study, Am J Clin Nutr 40, pp. 827-833, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/40.4.827
- Khosla T, Low CR, Obesity and smoking habits, Br Med J 4, pp. 10-13, 1971. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.4.5778.10
- Goldbourt U, Medalie JH, Characteristics of smokers, nonsmoker and ex-smokers among 10,000 adults males in Israel, Am J Epidemiol 105, pp. 75-86, 1977. https://doi.org/10.1093/oxfordjournals.aje.a112358
- Jacobs DR, Gottenburg S, Smoking and weght: The Minnesota lipid research clinic, Am J Public Health 71, pp. 391-396, 1981. https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.71.4.391
- Nemery B, Moavero NE, Brasew et al., Smoking, lung function and body weght, Br Med J 286, pp. 249-251, 1983. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.286.6361.249
- Lincoln JE, Weight gain after cessation of smoking, JAMA 210, 1965.
- Garvey AJ, BosseR, Seltzer CC, Smoking, weight change and age, Arch Enuiron Health 28, pp. 327-329, 1974. https://doi.org/10.1080/00039896.1974.10666501
- Gordon T, Kannel WB, Dawber TR et al., Changes associated with quitting cigarette smoking: The Framingham Study, Am Heart J 90, pp. 322-328, 1975. https://doi.org/10.1016/0002-8703(75)90320-8
- Blitzer PH, Rimm AA, Geifer EE, The effect of ces-sation of smoking on body weight in 57,032 women: cross-sectional and longitudinal analyses, J Chron Dis 30, pp. 415-429, 1977. https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9681(77)90035-2
- WHO, Smoking and its effects on Health, Geneva : WHO, 1975.
- Glauser SC, Glauser AM, Reidenberg MM et al., Metabolic changes associated with the cessation of cigarette smoking, Arch Enuiron Health 20, pp. 377-381, 1970. https://doi.org/10.1080/00039896.1970.10665607
- Lim. S., "effects of prevalence and metabolic syndrom index on Life style of adults", Graduate school of Kangwon Univ, 2011.
- Yoon. Y., The Factors Affecting the Fat Distribution in the Abdomen of Obese Women, Journal of Korean Society for the Study of Obesity, Vol14(1), 2005.
- Park. H., From the Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 1998 = Prevalence and Associated Factors with Metabolic Syndrome in South Korea, Journal of Korean Society for the Study of Obesity, Vol 1(21), pp. 1-14, 2003.
- Lien LF, Brown AJ, Ard JD, Loria C., Erlinger TP, Feldstein AC, Effects of PREMIER lifestyle modifications on participants with and without the metabolic syndrome, Hypertension 50, pp. 609-619, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1161/HYPERTENSIONAHA.107.089458
- Pescatello LS, Blanchard BE, Van Heest JL, Maresh CM, Gordish-Dressman H, Thompson PD, The metabolic syndrome and the immediate antihypertensive effects of aerobic exercise: a randomized control design, BMC Cardiovasc Disord 8, p.12, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2261-8-12
- Kukkonen-Harjula KT, Borg PT, Nenonen AM, Fogelholm MG, Effects of a weight maintenance program with or without exercise on the metabolic syndrome: a randomized trial in obese men, Prev Med 41, pp. 784-790, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ypmed.2005.07.008
- Kouki R,. Schwab U., Hassinen M., Komulainen P., Heikkila H., Lakka TA, Rauramaa R., Food consumption. nutrient intake and the risk of having metabolic syndrome: the DR's EXTRA Study, Eur J Clin Nutr. 64, pp. 368-377, 2011.
- Anderssen SA, Carroll S., Urdal P., Holme I., Combined diet and exercise intervention reverses the metabolic syndrome in middle-aged males: results from the Oslo Diet and Exercise Study, Scand J Med Sci Sports 17, pp. 687-695, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0838.2006.00631.x
- Eun Kyung Lee, “Factors related to Problem Drinking of Male Workers according to Occupational Classes,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 375-382, 2015.
- Il-Su Park, Yoo-Mi Kim, Sung-Hong Kang, “A Study on the Determinants of Rescreening for Using the Private Health Screening Program,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 383-396, 2015.
- Eun-Jeong Lee, “A Survey on the voice symptoms and vocal-health service related experience of occupational voice users,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 397-405, 2015.
- Yong-Ha Kim, Kwang-Hwan Kim, “Study about the relationship between Chief complaint of pure death patients using medical record information,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 407-414, 2015.
- Young-Sook Seo, Eun-Su Do, “Affecting factors of the Drinking Behavior of Liver Cirrhosis Patients The Aspects of Convergence of Drinking Behavior and Disease-related of factors,” Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 7, pp. 249-258, 2015.
- Young-Sook Kwon,"Necessity of the Development of a Web-based Obesity Management Program to Prevent Metabolic Syndrome of the Workers," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 121-127, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.121
- Hyun-Ho Sung, Joon Yoon, “Study on Convergence Using Carotid Ultrasonography in Metabolic Syndrome risk factor,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 195-200, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.195