- Volume 7 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
수술실 간호사의 배치전환, 언어폭력, 조직몰입간의 관련성에 대한 융복합 연구
A Convergence Study on the Relationship among Job Rotation, Verbal Abuse and Organizational Commitment of Perioperative Nurses
- 윤계숙 (한세대학교 간호학과)
- Yoon, Ke-Sook (Department of Nursing, Hansei University)
- 투고 : 2016.05.11
- 심사 : 2016.06.04
- 발행 : 2016.06.30
본 연구는 수술실 간호사의 배치전환과 언어 폭력 및 조직몰입 간의 관련성을 파악하고 조직몰입에 미치는 영향요인을 융복합적으로 분석하기 위해 시도되었다. 연구대상자는 수술간호사회 학술대회에 참석하고 연구 참여에 동의한 312명의 수술실 간호사이다. 연구 자료는 SPSS 21.0 프로그램을 이용하여 분석하였다. 연구 결과, 간호사의 조직몰입은 배치전환과는 약한 정도의 양의 상관관계가 있었으며, 언어폭력과는 약한 정도의 음의 상관관계를 나타내었다. 이들 변수가 조직몰입을 설명하는 설명력의 정도는 57.7%로 나타났으나 배치전환과 언어폭력은 유의하지 않았고 직무만족이 영향요인으로 밝혀졌다. 따라서 수술실 간호사의 조직몰입을 향상시키기 위한 차별화된 교육프로그램이 개발되어야 할 것이며, 수술실 간호사의 조직몰입에 유의미한 변수를 추가한 연구가 필요하다.
- Y. J. Oh,, Y. H. Choi, “Effects of emotional labor, job stress and burnout on somatization in nurses : In convergence era,” Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 10, pp. 415-424, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.10.415
- J. R. Han., S. H. Ahn,"The Effects of Nurses' Satisfaction on Hospital Performance-Focused on the Patient Satisfaction and Revisit Intention, Recommendation Intention-," Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 9, pp. 419-430, 2015.
- S. H. Kim, Y. S. Yang, “A Meta analysis of variables related to Burnout of nurse in korea,” Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 8, pp. 387-400, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.8.387
- S. D. Cho1, S. E. Heo, D. H. Moon, "A Convertgence Study on the Hospital Nurse's Perception of Patient Safety Culture and Safety Nursing Activity," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society Vol. 7. No. 1, pp. 125-136, 2016. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.1.125
- M. J. Lee, J. S. Han, Y. M. Jang, “Convergence Study of The Effects of Nurses' Perceived Nursing Organization Culture and on Their Customer Orientation,” Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 11, pp. 303-311, 2015.
- Y. H. Roh, Y. S. Yoo, "Workplace Violence, Stress, and Turnover Intention among Perioperative Nurses," Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, Vol. 24, No. 5, pp. 489-498. 2012. https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2012.24.5.489
- B. M. Bang, S. Y. Lee, J. O. Cheong,"Emp-irical study on the turn-over intention of university hospital nurses," Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 205-213, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.2.205
- H. Y. Jang, "Analysis of Core Nursing Interventions According to the Importance and the Performance Perceived by Operating Room Nurses", MS dissertation, Seoul National University, 2007.
- K. S. Yoon, "Effect of Career Commitment and Professionalism of Perioperative Nurses on the Organizational Commitment," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 15, No. 12, pp. 7204-7213. 2014 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.12.7204
- K. S. Yoon, “A Study on the Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment among Perioperative Nurses,” Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 86-100, 2010. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2010.16.1.86
- M. Jarvi, T. Uusitalo, "Job rotation in nursing: a study of a job rotation among nursing personnel from the literature and via a questionaire," Journal of Nursing Management," Vol. 12, pp. 337-347, 2003.
- E. Y. Lee, N. H. Kim, “Relationship among Nurses' Attitude on Job Rotation, Job Stress and Organizational Commitment,” Korean J Occup Health Nurs, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 154-163, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2012.21.2.154
- G. J. Jeon, Lee, M. H. Jeon, "A Study on the Relation between Nurses' satisfaction with the Job Rotation and their Organizationalcommitment," Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 127-144, 2001
- B. L. Hwang, G. R. Hong, “A Study on Nurses' attitude of Job Transfer and Job Satisfaction in Operating Rooms,” Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 297-310, 2008.
- D. W. Kwon, H. J. Koh, “A Study of Job stress and Turnover intention related to transfer of Duty post of staff Nurses in the General Hospitals,” Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, Vol. 9, No. 11, pp. 141-150, 2003.
- Y. O. Lee, M S. Kwon, "A Study on Nurses' Perception of Job Rotation and an Organizational Commitment," J Korean Acad Nurs Admin, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 315-327. 2004
- S. K. Braun, D. Christle, D. Walker, G. Tiwanak, "Verbal abuse of nurses and non-nurses," Nursing Management, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 72-76, 1991
- M. J. Kim, G. Y. Kang, “The Convergence Study on the Relationship between the Job Stress and Mental Health of Nurses,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 39-47, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.039
- H. S. Kim, H. W. Lim, S. H. Chung, S. J. Cho, “An Association among Verbal Abuse, Social Support and Turnover Intention for Special Unit Nurses in a Hospital,” Korean J Occup Envir on Med, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 388-395, 2009.
- D. Buback, "Assertive training to prevent verbal abuse in the OR," Association of operating room nurses, AORN Journal, Vol. 79, No. 1, pp. 148-164, 2004
- J. K. Cook, M. Topp, R. V. Green, "Exploring the impact of physician verbal abuse on perioperative nurses," Association of operating room nurses, AORN Journal, Vol. 74, No. 3, pp. 317-331, 2001 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0001-2092(06)61787-0
- K. D. Nam, K. S. Yoon, H. S. Chung, S. A. Park, B.Y. Jang, Y. H. Sung, "Verbal Abuse of Operating Nurses by Physicians and Other Nurses," J Korean Acad Nurs Admin, Vol. 14 No. 3, pp. 297-310. 2006
- S. Celik, F. Hisar, "The influence of the professionalism behaviour of nurses working in health institution on job satisfaction," International Journal of Nursing Practice, Vol. 18, pp. 180-187. 2012. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1440-172X.2012.02019.x
- D. W. Kwon, H. J. Koh, “A Study of Job stress and Turnover intention related to transfer of Duty post of staff Nurses in the General Hospitals,” J Korean Acad Nurs Admin, Vol. 9, No. 11, pp. 141-150, 2003.
- M. K. Ahn, M. H. Lee, H. K. Kim, S. H. Jeong, "Job Satisfaction, Organizational Commitment and Turnover Intention among Male Nurses," J Korean Acad Nurs Admin, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 203-211. 2015. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2015.21.2.203
- R. T. Mowday, L. W., Porter, R. M. Steers, "The measurement of organizational commitment," Journal of Vocational Behavior, Vol. 14, pp. 224-247. 1979. https://doi.org/10.1016/0001-8791(79)90072-1
- H. T. Park, "Transformational and transactional leadership styles of the nurse administrators and job satisfaction, organizational commitment in nursing service," MS dissertation, Ewha Womans University.1997
- G. J. Jeon, M. H. Lee, "A Study on the elation between Nurses' satisfaction wit the Job Rotation and their Organizational commitment," J Korean Acad Nurs Admin,Vol. 7, No. 1. pp. 127-144, 2001
- M. S. Koh, "A study on the influence of empowerment on job satisfaction and organizational commitment of clinical nurses," J Korean Acad Nurs Admin, Vol. 9, No. 3,2003.
- M. S. Kim, Y. B. Park, "The Influence of Organizational Justice on Job Involvement and Organizational Commitment Perceived by Nurses," J Korean Acad Nurs Admin, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 32-40, 2006
- S. M. Kim, "The influence of organizaional culture on organizational commitment and turnover intention of perioperative nurses," Journal of Korean Association of Operating Room Nurses, Vol. 21. pp. 119-135, 2013
- M. W. Cheryl, "Organizational commitment as a predictor variable in nursing turnover research: Literature review," J journal of Advanced Nursing, vol. 60, No. 3, pp. 235-247, 2007 https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04421.x
- N. Buchanan, "Building organizational commitment: The socialization of managers in work organizations," Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol. 19, NO.4, pp. 533-546. 1974 https://doi.org/10.2307/2391809
- T. B. Eagan, B. Yang, K. R. Bartlette, "The effects of organizational learning culture and job satisfaction on motivation to transfer learning and turnover intention," Human Resource Development Quarterly, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 279-301, 2004 https://doi.org/10.1002/hrdq.1104