- Volume 7 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Fusion research on positive psychological capital (PPC) in accordance with physical disabilities participate in swimming classes for 10 weeks
10주간의 수영교실 참여에 따른 지체장애인의 긍정심리자본(PPC)에 미치는 융합 연구
- Kim, Dong-Won (Department of Special Physical Education, Joongbu University)
- 김동원 (중부대학교 특수체육교육과)
- Received : 2016.05.15
- Accepted : 2016.06.10
- Published : 2016.06.30
The purpose of this study is to investigate the change in the positive psychology movement of capital represented by the performance of physical disabilities to participate in swimming classes for 10 weeks. The study was conducted with 30 to 40-men group participation handicapped total of 21 patients (10 patients) and non-participation group (11 patients), the duration of the experiment was performed three times a week for 10 weeks, 50 minutes. Data processing is a dictionary, post-test data was calculated the mean and standard deviation, experimental design group two won repeated measures analysis of variance for (swimming participating groups, miserable Lady) and time (before and after) using the SPSS 21.0 statistical program It was performed (2-way  RM ANOVA), all the statistical significance level was set at .05. Study, classroom participation of the handicapped swimmer can see that has had a positive effect positive psychological capital.
- Tae-Hong Lim, "Effect of Exercise on Positive Psychological Capita," Ph.D. dissertation, Sejong University, 2013.
- Young-Kil Yun, "Hierarchical structure of psychological factors in football performance," Ph.D. dissertation, Seoul National University, 2004.
- S. K. Kwon, "Positive Psychology: The scientific quest for happiness," Seoul: Hakjisa. 2008.
- M. E. P. Seligman, "Learned optimism: How to change your mind your mind," New York: Random House. 2011.
- T. H. Lim, “Validation of the Korean Version of Positive Psychological Capital(K-PPC),” Journal of coaching development, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 157-166, 2014.
- D. W. Kim, “Wheelchair tennis has ever fusion of classroom participation of the physically disabled basic psychological needs and exercise emotional and exercise commitment,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 15-23, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.015
- D. K. Kim, J. W. Park, H. M. Kim and H. S. Lee, "The Effect of Participation Degree in Sports for all of People with Physical Disabilities on Positive Psychological Capital(PPC)," Vol. 54, No. 5, pp. 567-576, 2015.
- J. T. Kim, “Relationship among the Level of Sport Participation, Lifestyle, and Life Satisfaction of Individuals with Physical Disability,” Journal of Adapted Physical Activity and Exercise, Vol. 22, No. 4, pp. 101-115, 2014. https://doi.org/10.17006/kjapa.2014.22.4.101
- J. K. Baek, H. C. Cho and E. C. Seo, "Correlation between Exercise Flow and Re-participation Intention in Physically Disability Sports for All Participants-A Multiple Mediation Model of the Compensatory Behavioral Qualities and Daily Life Satisfaction," Journal of Rehabilitation Research, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 183-204. 2015. https://doi.org/10.16884/JRR.2015.19.4.183
- D. C. Lee and H. K. Roh, Phenomenological Interpretation on the Experience of Psychological Skills Training for Table-Tennis Athletes with Physical Disabilities, Journal of Adapted Physical Activity and Exercise, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 1-21, 2015.
- H. C. Yug, S. H. Yun, H. J. Eom and G. Y. An, "Anthropometric Trait in Swimmers. The Korean Journal of Measurement and Evaluation in Physical Education and Sports Science," Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 9-29, 2003.
- H. S. Kang and D. H. Kim, “Swimming and Health,” Journal of Korea Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 56, No. 5, pp. 62-64, 2008.
- F. Luthans, C. M. Youssef and B. J. Avolio, "Psychological Capital: Developing the human competitive edge," Oxford, UK. Oxford University Press, 2007.
- American College of Sports Medicine, "ACSM's guidelines for exercise testing and prescription(8th ed.)", Baltimore, MD: Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, 2009.
- J. P. Gattuso, M. Frankignoulle and R. Wollast, "Carbon and carbonate rnetabol-sm In coastal aquatic ecosystems", Annu Rev Ecol Syst, Vol. 49, pp. 405-433. 1998.
- S. J. Peterson, F. Luthans, B. J. Avolili, F. O. Walumbwa and Z. Zhang, "Psychological Capital and employee performance : A latent growth modeling approach", Personnel Psychology, Vol. 64, pp. 427-250, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.2011.01215.x
- C. R. Snyder, "Handbook of hope: Theory, measurement, and interventions", New York: Academic Press, 2000.
- M. W. Fraser, L. D. Kirby and P. R. Smokoski, "Risk and resilience in childhood. In M. W. Fraser (Ed.)", Risk and resilience in childhood(pp.13-66). Washington, DC: NASW Press, 2003.
- Y. J. Jeong1, J. G. Park, G. W. Yu1, H. K. Lee, M. R. Kim and K. Y. Kim, “The Effects of Table Tennis Program on Self Efficacy, Cardiopulmonary Function, Serum Lipids, Catalase Activity in the Physical Disabilities,” Journal of Korean Biol Nurs Science, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 1-13, 2009.
- S. A. Lee, "The Effect of Wheelchair-Tennis for Isokinetic Muscular Strength and Physical Self Efficiency in Women with Physical Disabilities," Journal of Rehabilitation Research, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 107-128. 2011.
- T. Y. Sim, G. Y. Park, Y. T. Jeong and Y. J. Choi, "Effect on the Mental Health and Resilience of the Physical Disabilities and the Hearing Impaired from their Participation in the National Archery Classroom of Traditional Martial Arts," Journal of Adapted Physical Activity and Exercise, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 57-73. 2013.
- S. A. Lee, “An Effect of Long-Term Park Golf Exercise of the Aged with Physical Disabilities on Stress Hormone and Mental Health,” Journal of Rehabilitation Research, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 23-40, 2010.
- S. H. Kim, "Resilience: Changing a delightful secret trials luck," Seoul: Wisdom House, 2011.
- Diana, B., & Claude, C. (2010). The role of resiliency in teacher preparation and retention. Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education. (ERIC Document Reproduction Service No. ED451191).
- S. D. Kim and D. W. Kim, “Disability due to the Resilience of life is the difference between an athletic participation-verified,” The Korea Journal of Sport, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 319-329, 2014.
- Y. A. Lee and S. A. Lee, "Effects of Horse Riding Program Participation on Resilience in Middle-aged Women ith Visual Impairment," Journal of Rehabilitation Research, Vol. 19, No. 1, 2015. 3, pp. 321-344. 2015.
- J. H. Lee and J. W. Cho, “Study on Convergence Technique through Structural Analysis due to the Height of the Walker,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 19-24, 2008.
- K. I. Lee and S. H. Ryu, "An Anaysis of current Facilities for the Physically Disabled in Hospital," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 35-41. 2015.
- Fusion research is the degree of participation leisure sports physically disabled persons on the objectified body consciousness(OBC) vol.7, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.5.247