- Volume 7 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Convergent Relationship of Fatigue, CPR-related Stress and Job Satisfaction Long-term Care Hospital Nurses
요양병원 간호사의 심폐소생술 관련 스트레스, 피로 및 직무만족도와의 융합적 관련성
- Cha, Ju-Ae (Department of Nursing,Jeonbuk College, Jeonbuk-Gaduate School, Chosun University) ;
- Kang, Seung-Ju (Chunnam techo university)
- Received : 2016.05.17
- Accepted : 2016.06.10
- Published : 2016.06.30
This study was conducted to understand Fatigue and CPR-related stress level anddob Job satisfaction of long-term Care Hospital nurses. The participants were 220 Care Hospital nurses in Gwang Ju and Chonnam region. Data were collected from November 17 to 30, 2014. and analyzed with SPSS 20.0 version program. The mean value for CPR-related stress was
Long-term Care Hospital nurses;CPR-related stress;Fatigue;Convergence
- Korean Association of CardioPulmonary Resuscitation, 2014.
- S. O. Hwang., G. S. Im, "Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support," Gunja publisher, Seoul, 2006.
- Y. H. Oh., B. J. Kim, "The Effect of CPR Training for Non-Healthcare Providers," J Korean Acad soc Nurs Educ, Vol. 11 No. 2. pp. 278-286, 2005.
- Y. J. Kim, “The Influence of General Hospital Nurse's Emotional labor, Intelligence on Job Stress,” Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 9, pp. 245-253, 2014.
- C. W. Park., T. G. Ok., J. H. Cho., S. W. Cheon., S. Y. Lee., S. E. Kim., K. H. Chol., J. H. Bae., J. Y. Seo., H. C. Ahn., M. E. Ahn., B. R. Cho., Y. H. Kim, "A study of Effectiveness of CPR Training to the Personnels of Nursing Department in the Hospital," JKSEM, Vol. 161, No. 4, pp. 474-480, 2005.
- Marzoog H., & Lyneham, J., "Cardiopulmonary Resuscitatim Knowledge among Nurses Working in Bahrain,"International Journal of Nursing practice, 15, pp. 294-302, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1440-172X.2009.01752.x
- S. Y. Yoon, "Factors affecting recovery of spontaneous circulation and survival discharge after CPR in ICU, wards and ER," Graduate School of Chung-Ang University, Seoul. 2014.
- Pups, G. M., Weyker, J.D., & Rodgers, B.L. "Nurses' reactions to particapation in cardiopulmonary resuscitation on the Nursing Unit," Clinical nursing research, 6(1), pp. 59-70, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1177/105477389700600106
- Peberdy, M. A., Joseph, P., ornato, G., Luke Larkin, R., Scott Braithwaite, T., Michael Kashner., et al. "Survival from In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest is Worsd at Night and on Weekends,"JAMA. 299(7), pp. 785-792, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.299.7.785
- Cole, F. L., Slocumb, E. M., & Mastey, M. J. "A Measure of Critical Care Nurse's Post-Code Stress. Blackwell Science Ltd,"Journal of Advanced Nursing, 34(3), pp. 291-288, 2001.
- H. J. Kho., M. Y. Kim., Y. S. Kwon., C. N. Kim., K. M. Park., J. S. Park., Y. S. Park., C. J. Park., Y. H. Shin., K. H. Lee, "The Fatigue Experience of Shift Wo가 Nurses," Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, 18(1), pp. 103-118, 2004.
- G. J. Kwon, "A study on shift work nurses' sleeping pattern according to their fatigue level and woking type," Graduate shool of Ewha Woman University, Seoul, 2005.
- Y. N. Park, "The Relationship between the Shift Work, and Sleep Problems and Fatigue of Nurses in a General Hospital," Grraduate School of Chungnam National University, Daejeon, Korea, 2005.
- S. P. Park, D. B., Lee, I. S. Kwon., Y. C. Cho., "Analysis of the Influence of Job stress and Psychosocial Factors on Self Perceived Fatigue in white collar Male Workers using the Structural Equation Model," KSOEM, 22(1), pp. 48-57, 2010.
- Barker, L. M, "Measuring and modeling the effects of fatigue on performance: specific application to the nursing profession," University of Missouri, Columbia, USA, 2009.
- Y. H. Park, "Influences of Environmental Factors of Care Providers in Medical and Welfare Service Facilities for the Elderly on their Job Stress," Graduate School of Daegu Haany University Gyeoungbuk, Korea, 2010.
- S. K, W, "Comparison between Nursing Home Nurses and Hospital Nurses for Emotional Labor and Job Satisfaction," J Korean Gerontal Nurs Vol. 14 No. 1, pp. 40-49, April, 2012.
- Walker. M. J, "Effects of the medication nursing assistant role on nuse job satisfaction and stress in long-term care," Nursing Adminstration Quarterly. 32(4), pp. 296-300. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.NAQ.0000336726.03065.9f
- Celik, S. & Hisar. F, "The influence of the professionalism behaviour of nurses working in health institutions on job satisfaction," journal of Nursing, Administration, 18(2), 180-187, 2012.
- Y. H. Lee, "A study on job stress and Job satisfaction of Nurses in Long-Term Care Hospital," The Graduate School of Hanyang University. Seoul, 2010.
- Laws, T. "Examining critical care nurses' critical incident stress after in hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Australian critical care," 14(2), pp. 76-81, 2001.
- D. H. Cha "Nurses' Competence in CPR and Their CPR-related stress," Graduate School, Dong-A University Busan, Korea, 2014.
- David A., Pelosi., MacDonald., Stephens D., Ledger D., Rathbone R., & Mann Anthony, "Tired, Weak or in Need of Rest : a Profile of Fatigue among General Practice Attenders,"British Medical Journal, 301, pp. 1199-1202. 1990. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.301.6762.1199
- J. S. Jin, Health Statistics Collection and standardization of measurement, GYECHUK MUNWHASA, Seoul, 2000.
- Locke, E., "The Nature and Causes of Job satisfaction," Handbook of industrail and organizational Psychology, chicago: Rand Mcnally, 1976.
- Walker, Orville, C., Gilbert A. Churchill, Jr. and Neil. M. Ford(1997). "Motivation and Performance in Industrial Selling; Present Knowledge and Needed Research,"Journal of Marketing Research, 15(May), pp. 156-168.
- Gibson, James L., John M. Ivancevich and James H. Donnelly Jr. Organization; Behavior Structure Processes, Plano Texas, Business Publications, Inc. 1998.
- Robbins, Stephen P. Organization Behavior, Prentice Hall, 1998.
- H. S. Lee., K. L. J., Y. K. Lee, "The Relationship between Marktet Orientation and Business Performance, and Mediators in the Hotel Industry" KASBA, 28(1), pp. 75-102, 1999.
- K. S. Cho., H. J. Lee., S. H. Chung, "Job Satisfaction and Performance for the Employees in National" Korean journal of hospital management, 4(1), pp. 190-207, 1999.
- S. K. Paik, "The Internal Marketing Strategy for The performance of Medical Service" The Graduate School of Sung Kyung Kwan University, Seoul, 2000.
- K. M. Lee, "A study on Relationship of Work Stress, Fatigue, and Job Satisfaction of Emergency Room nurses," Graduate School Chonnam National University, Gwang-Ju, Korea, 2003.
- H. H. Kim, "Job Stress, Fatigue and Work-related Musculoskeletal Symptoms of Hospital Nurses," Graduate School of Education Major: Nursing Education Korea University, 2011.
- Y. S. Byeon, "The Effects of 2 or 3 shift Rotation on the Fatigue and Sleep," The Journal of Korean Biological Nursing Science Vol. 7, No2, December, pp 5-15. 2005.
- J. S. Yang, "Fatigue of Night Shift Nurses Seen in Circadian Types at Intensive Care Units," Korean Academic Society of Occupational Health Nursing Vol. 9, No. 2, September, 2000.
- N. S. Hah, "Comparative study about the Nurse's stress in a General Ward, ER," The New medical journal, 41(3), 91-101, 1998.
- M. W. Lee, "The Influence of Turnover intention of nurses in geritric hospital," Graduate School of Public Health Hospital Management. Yonsei University, Seoul, 2015.
- Nichoson L. G, "Stress Management in Nusing," Nusing Management, 21(4), 53-55, 1990
- Gustafson D., Dushene P. & Baker L, "Stress and Time Management," Addison-Wesley, 200-211, 1992.
- Schaefer J. A. & Moos R. H, "Effects of Work Stessors and Work Climate on Long-Term care staff's Job Morale and Functioning," Research in Nursing & Health, 19, 63-73, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1098-240X(199602)19:1<63::AID-NUR7>3.0.CO;2-J
- S. M. Lee, "The Effect of Job Characteristics and Personal Factors on Work Stress, Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intention" Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 25 No. 4, 1995.
- J. R. Han., S. H. Ahn, “The Effects of Nurses' Satisfaction on Hospital Performance-Focused on the Patient Satisfaction and Revisit Intention, Recommendation Intention-,” Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 9, pp. 419-430, 2015.
- H. Y. Kim, "A study on relationship between operating room nurse's nursing task performance, job stress and job satisfaction," Graduate School Keimyung University, 2010.
- E. S. Shin, “Convergence Relationship between Occupational Stress and Fatigue Symptoms among Blue Collar Workers in Manufacturing Plants,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 57-68, 2016. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.1.057
- Y. J. Suh, "Relationship between occupation consciousness and job stress of caregivers employed at silver hospitals and their intention to leave," Chosun University, Master's thesis, Gwang-Ju, Korea, 2011.
- E. H. Hwang, "Influence of Sleep Quality, Depression and Fatigue on Job stress of Geriatric Hospital Workers," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 16, No. 8 pp. 5413-5421, 2015. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.8.5413
- E. Y. Lee., K. H. Shon, “An analysis of research trends related with job stress in nursing,” Journal of Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 87-95, 2015.
- B. M. Bang., S. Y. Lee., J. O. Cheong, "Empirical study on the turn-over intention of university hospital nurses," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 205-213, 2015.