- Volume 15 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Applicability Evaluation of Eco-Friendly Binder Material using Desulfurized Dust in Deep Cement Mixing Method
탈황분진을 활용한 친환경 안정재의 심층혼합공법 적용성 평가
Ko, Hyoung-Woo;Seo, Se-Gwan;An, Yang-Jin;Kim, You-Seong;Cho, Dae-Sung
- Received : 2016.01.28
- Accepted : 2016.05.24
- Published : 2016.06.30
In this study, laboratory mixture design test and field test were performed to evaluate applicability of eco-friendly binder material (CMD-SOIL) using desulfurized dust in deep cement mixing method (DCM). As a result of laboratory mixture design test, the uniaxial compressive strength of CMD-SOIL was up to 1.136 times bigger than slag cement by changing the water content, mixing rate, and W/B. Also, it had shown the strength up to 1.222 times bigger in shell content and up to 1.363 times in mixing of floating soil. As a result of field test, field strength/laboratory design criterion strength ratio (
DCM;Desulfurzied dust;Eco-friendly binder;Applicability evaluation;Uniaxial compression test
- Chon, B.S., Lim, H.S., Jeon, J.G. (2000), "A Study on the Design-parameter of Mixed Ground by Using Cement-type Stabilizer", Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society, Vol.16, No.255, pp.42-58.
- Jeong, G.H., Shin, M.S., Han, G.T., Lee, J.H., Kim. J.H. (2008), "Suggestion for Determination of DCM Design Parameter Based on the Statistical Method", KGS Spring National Conference 2008, Vol.2008, pp.462-471.
- Japanese Geotechnical Society(JGS) (2000), Practice for making and curing stabilized soil specimens without compaction, In JGS 0821:2000.
- Kim, B.I., Wee, S.H., Lee, S.H., Kim, Y.U. (2003), "Strength Characteristics of Soil-Cement Mixed with Inorganic Solidification Liquid", Journal of Korean Society of Civil Engineering-C, Vol.23, No.3, pp.135-141.
- Oh, N.S. (2006), Strength Characteristics of Cement-soil Mixtures, Master Thesis, Pukyong National University.
- Park, C.S., Kim, J.H., Kim, J.J., Baek, J.S. (2014), "An Experimental Study on the Strength of Deep Mixing Specimen According to the Stabilizer Content", Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society, Vol.30, No.1, pp.27-36.
- Terashi, M., Tanaka, H., Mitsumoto, T., Niidome, Y., Honma, S. (1979), "Engineering Properties of Lime treated Marina Soils", Proc. of the 6th Asian Regional Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, pp.191-194.
- Terashi, M., Tanaka, H., Mitsumoto, T., Niiddome, Y., Honma, S. (1980), Fundamental Properties of Lime treated Soil (2nd report), Report of the Port and Harbour Research Institute, Vol.19, No.1, pp.33-62.
- Terashi, M, Tanaka, H., Mitsumoto, T., Honma, S., Ohhashi, T. (1983), Fundamental Properties of Lime treated Soil (3rd report), Report of the Port and Harbour Research Institute, Vol.22, No.1, pp.69-96.
- Terashi, M., Tanaka, H., Kitazume, M. (1983), "Extrusion Failure of Ground improved by the Deep Mixing Method", Proc. of the 7th Asian Regional Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, pp.313-318.
- Zonificación climática para su aplicación al diseño bioclimático. Aplicación en Galicia (España) vol.69, pp.547, 2017, https://doi.org/10.3989/id55319
Grant : The advancement of scientific research and technological development in environmental science program
Supported by : Ministry of Environment(MOE)