- Volume 15 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Analysis on Surface Collapse of the Road NATM Tunnel through the Weathered Rock
풍화대를 통과하는 도로 NATM 터널의 천단부 함몰에 대한 연구
Shin, Eun-Chul;Yoo, Jai-Sung
- Received : 2016.05.03
- Accepted : 2016.06.17
- Published : 2016.06.30
The construction of the road NATM tunnel, which undergoes the weathered zone of the mountain, was in process with the reinforcement methods such as the rock bolt, shotcrete depositing, and the multi step grout with large diameter steel pipe. The collapse from the ceiling, and on the ground surface area(sink hole), of which were measured to be 25m from the ground surface(
NATM;Surface collapse(Sink hole);Multi step grout with large diameter steel pipe;Core stone
- Jung, J., Kim, O., Lee, S., Kim, j., and Lee, S., (2004), A Case study of collapse restoration on highway
- Karol R. H. (1983), "Chemical grouting", Marcel Dekker. Inc.
- Kim, N., Kim, H., Oh, Y., Kim, C., and Yang, T., (2012), A case study on excessive displacements occurred in the tunnels caused by rainfall, Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Assoication, Vol.14, No.6, pp.561-573 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2012.14.6.561
- Korea institute of construction technology (2007), Development of technologies for minimizing and preventing the disaster on tunnel construction(IV), pp.24-77 (in Korean).
- Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association (2010), Case Histories of Tunnel Collapses, pp.16-27 (in Korean).
- Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association (2012), Technical report on Surface Collapse of the C.L. NATM Tunnel.
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs(2012), concrete structure design standard, pp.63-64 (in Korean).