- Volume 27 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Required Performance Analysis of Wavefront Distortion System against Monopulse Radar
모노펄스 레이더에 대한 전파왜곡 시스템의 요구 성능 분석
Jang, Yeonsoo;Kim, Ghiback;Park, Jintae;Lee, Changhoon
- Received : 2016.04.06
- Accepted : 2016.06.22
- Published : 2016.07.07
One of the effective jamming methods to disturb monopulse radars is a wavefront distortion. Most well-known wavefront distortion is the cross eye technique which uses two transmitters. The cross eye can make angle error regardless of monopulse radar structure but high accuracies of phase and amplitude between two transmitters should be needed to make large angle error. Thus, the accuracies of phase and amplitude are essentially required performance parameters for implementation of wavefront distortion systems and the required values of accuracy is dependant on amount of angle error. In this paper, we derive expressions for minimum required values of phase difference and amplitude ratio according to amount of angle error and analyze the results.
Monopulse Radar;Wavefront Distortion;Cross Eye;Angle Error;Phase and Amplitude Accuracies
- S. M. Sherman, Monopulse Principles and Techniques, Artech House, 1984.
- 양성욱, 박동민, 나영진, "추적 레이다용 Dual-band 모노펄스 수신기", 한국전자파학회논문지, 17(8), pp. 767-772, 2006년 8월.
- F. Neri, "Anti-monopulse jamming techniques", IMOC 2001, International Microwave and Optoelectronics Conference, pp. 45-50, 2001.
- W. P. Plessis, J. W. Odendaal, and J. Joubert, "Experimental simulation of retrodirective cross-eye jamming", IEEE Trans. Aerosp. Electron. Syst., vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 734-740, Jan. 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAES.2011.5705704
- D. Schleher, Electronic Warfare in the Information Age, Artech House, Inc., 1999.
Grant : 핵심기술
Supported by : 국방과학연구소