- Volume 27 Issue 3
It is essential to maximize the advantages of long-life housing in consideration of the occupants' demands in order to promote the construction of long-life housing. The diverse plan types with flexibility should be developed based on those demands. Therefore, this study aims to review the level of awareness of long-life housing, and identify the customer needs by conducting the survey for the preference to pre-defined plan types. The results of survey are as follows: 1) Despite the enforcement of the Long-life Housing Certification System in 2014, the recognition among the customers about the long-life housing is still on the low level as shown in that 79.9% of respondents were not aware of the long-life housing; 2) For three alternative plan types, 78.5% on the integration type in front, 63.1% on the moving kitchen type, 47.0% on the Divided Housing type had intention to change; 3) 68.9% of the total are willingly ready to purchase the long-life housing under the condition of no difference in price between normal apartment and long-life housing. The less the number of family members is, the bigger this ratio of positive purchase intention is. Reflecting these results into the designs is expected to contribute to the enhancement of customer satisfaction as well as the diffusion of long-life housing.
장수명주택;가변형 평면;가변형 주택;수요;요구사항
- Hwang, C. H., & Park, J. Y. (2015). A study on the flexible long life housing planning according to lifestyle. Journal of the Korean Housing Association, 27(2), 57-61.
- Hwang, E. K., Woo, S. J., Park, S. R., & Kim, E. Y. (2015). A study on consumer's perception survey for improvement of long-life housing certification system. Journal of the Korean Housing Association, 26(6), 191-198. https://doi.org/10.6107/JKHA.2015.26.6.191
- Kim, S. A., & Park, J. A. (2015). Comparative analysis on the long-life housing certification system between Korea and Japan. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 35(1), 75-76.
- Lee, H. Y., & Kang, S. J. (2015). A study on awareness and needs of household divided house. Journal of the Korean Housing Association, 27(2), 305-310.
- Lee, S. O. (2011). The characteristic and improvement of flexibility performance item evaluated by "Housing performance grading system". Journal of the Korean Institute of Ecological Architecture and Environment, 11(6), 29-36.
- Lee, S. O., & Kim, S. A. (2009). The characteristic and current situation on the flexibility performance item of the housing performance grading indication system. Proceedings of Conference of the Korean Institute of Ecological Architecture and Environment (p. 213-216), Seoul, Korea.
- Yoon, T. H., Hong, W. K., Park, S. C., & Yun, D. Y. (2010). Feasibility analysis of long-life composite frame apartment considering incentive program. Proceedings of Annual Conference of the Korea Institute of Ecological Architecture and Environment (p. 57-60), Seoul, Korea.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국토교통부