- Volume 20 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
4 and 7 Element GPS Anti-jamming Algorithm Performance Analysis Considering the Relative Arrangement of the Multiple Jammers
비행체의 자세와 GPS 재머의 상대적인 배치상태를 고려한 4소자 및 7소자 항재밍장치에 대한 성능분석
- Received : 2016.05.16
- Accepted : 2016.06.29
- Published : 2016.06.30
Null steering and beam steering are known well as anti-jamming methods in GPS anti-jamming system. Null steering gets a noise attenuation effect for the direction of jamming and beam steering earns additional gain synthesis for the direction of satellite signals. According to the research in the article for signal processing, it expresses that the N array antenna is effective for N-1 number of jamming signal by math public interest, however, the two algorithms analysis is not unknown for the operating condition of the realistic vehicle. In this paper, we modeled anti-jamming system using 4 and 7 array antenna and showed the two algorithms performance (PM, LCMV) when considering the number of antenna array, jammers and vehicle position (horizontal, vertical). In result, we showed that the case of vertical position of the vehicle which has large tilt angle for the relative position of satellites and jammers, has about 10 dB gain more in comparison with one of vertical position in spite of same JSR condition.
Array antenna;Beam steering;Jammer;Null steering;Satellite
- K. Y. Kim, "Analysis of anti-jamming techniques for satellite navigation systems," The journal of Korea Information and Communications Society, Vol. 38, No. 12, pp. 1216 - 1227, Dec. 2013.
- J. Y. Kim, E. C. Kim, and J. M. Lee, "Jamming technologies in military communications," Information and Communications Magazine, Vol. 26, No. 3, pp. 32 - 40, Feb. 2009.
- E. Kaplan and K. Hegarty, Understanding GPS: Principles and Applications, 2nd ed, Bedford, MA: Artech House, 2005.
- G. Dimos, T. Upadhyay, and T. Jenkins, "Low-cost solution to narrowband GPS interference problem," in Proceedings of IEEE 1995 National Aerospace and Electronics Conference (NAECON), Dayton: OH, pp. 145 - 153 vol. 1, May. 1995.
- J. S. Han, K. Y. Kim, S. J. Kim, H. O. Kim, and H. J. Choi, "Analysis of adaptive digital signal processing for anti-jamming GPS system," The Journal of Korea Information and Communications Society, Vol. 32. No. 8, pp. 745-757, Aug. 2007.
- R. L. Fante and J. J. Vaccaro, "Wideband cancelation of interference in a GPS receive array," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, INSPEC Accession Number: 6619038, pp. 549 - 564 , Apr. 2000.