- Volume 20 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Resonant Type Wireless Power Transfer Using an Optimized Antenna at 1m Distance
1m 거리에서 최적화된 안테나를 통한 공진방식 무선전력전송
Kim, Young Hyun;Ryu, Daun;Park, Daekil;Koo, Kyung Heon
- Received : 2016.06.01
- Accepted : 2016.06.29
- Published : 2016.06.30
This paper has optimized WPT (wireless power transfer) antenna, and compared EM (electromagnetic) simulation result with measurement for the magnetic resonant type standard of A4WP (alliance for wireless power) using 6.78MHz frequency and 1m distance. Power transmission distance is affected by various factors such as system shape, antenna size, and resonator coil pitch etc, which were confirmed by the EM simulation. By simulation an optimized WPT antenna was designed for a fixed distance, and the transmission loss
Wireless power transfer;Resonance;Helical antenna;1m distance;EM simulation
- Y. K. Moon, S. J. Kang, G. H. Kim, Y. J. Won, and S. O. Im, "Technology trend and implementation for mobile WPT," The Journal of institute of Electronics and Information Engineers, Vol. 38, No. 10, pp. 26-34, Oct.2011
- D. U. Ryu, Y. H. Kim, and K. H. Koo, "Performance measurement of the wireless charging devices using electromagnetic Induction Techniques," The Journal of Advanced Navigation Technology, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 237-243, Jun. 2015. https://doi.org/10.12673/jant.2015.19.3.237
- S. M. Kim, J. I. Moon, I. K. Cho, J. H. Yoon, and W. J. Byun, "The technical trend and future direction of wireless Power Transmission," Electronics and Telecommunications Tremds, Vol. 29, No. 3, pp. 98-106, June 2014.
- M. Kesler, Highly Resonant Wireless Power Tranfer : Safe, Efficient, and over Distance, 1th ed. Massachusetts, MA: Witricity Corporation, 2013.
- Wirricity, Understanding What WiTricity technology is transferring eletric energy or power over distance without wires is quite simple [Internet], Available: http://witricity.com/technology/witricity-the-basics/
- K. Y. Kim, Chapter 10 in .Wireless Power Transfer-Principles and Engineering Explorations, 1st. ed. Rijeka, Denmark: InTech, pp. 207- 226 , 2012
- A. P. Sample, D. A. Meyer, and J. R. Smith, "Analysis, experimental results, and range adaptation of magnetically coupled resonators for wireless power transfer," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 58, No. 2, pp 544-554, Feb. 2011 https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2010.2046002
- J. I. Agbinya, Chapter 1 in Wireless Power Transfer, 1st ed. Gistrup, Denmark: River Publishers Series in Communications, pp. 1-34, 2008.
- A. Kurs, A. Karalis, R. Moffatt, J. D. Joannopoulos, P. Fisher, and M. Soljacic, "Wireless power transfer via strongly coupled magnetic resonances," Science, New York, Vol. 317, pp. 83-86, July 2007. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.1143254
Supported by : 중소기업청