- Volume 29 Issue 7
The amount of electrical energy has been increased with the rapid development of the industrial society. Accordingly, operating voltage of the power equipment and facility capacity are continuously increasing. Development trends of recent high-voltage electrical equipment are ultra high-voltage, large-capacity and compact. Early diagnosis of a failure of the power plant has been emerging as an important task as to supply high quality power to users. In this study, we have tried to develope an algorithm for distinguishing an arc fault signal generated in the power plant by using UV sensor.
Power equipment;High-voltage;Diagnosis;UV sensor;Signal
- K. M. Shong, S. B. Bang, C. M. Kim, Y. S. Kim, and J. S. Jung, rans. KIEE, 57, 1976 (2008).
- H. S. Song and S. D. Lee, J. KIIEE, 17, 37 (2014). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12813/kieae.2014.14.2.037]
- J. K. Choi, Master Thesis, p. 1-3, Kangwon National University, Samcheok (2011).
- J. Brooks and G. Scott, Society of Automotive Engineers, p. 23 (1999).
- S. Knechi, B. Gonzalez, and K. Sieber, ITTT ISC. on TP, 329-333 (1996).
- M. S. Pang, J. H. Choi, W. J. Kim, Y. S. Kim, and S. H. Kim, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 24, 314 (2011).
- M. S. Pang, J. H. Choi, W. J. Kim, Y. S. Kim, and S. H. Kim, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 24, 996 (2011).
- J. S. Jung, Ph. D. Thesis, p. 6, Myongji University, Yongin (2011).
- Korea Power Exchange, Electric Power Statistics Information System, p. 11 (2010).
- K. M. Shong, Y. S. Kim, and J. S. Jung, Trans. KIEE, 58, 1380 (2009).
Supported by : 극동대학교