- Volume 22 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Cause of Abnormal Tidal Residuals Along the Coast of the Yellow Sea in November 2013
황해연안의 2013년 11월 이상조위편차 발생 원인
- Received : 2016.04.21
- Accepted : 2016.06.27
- Published : 2016.06.30
The cause of abnormal tidal residuals was examined by analyzing sea levels, sea surface atmospheric pressures, winds at ten tide stations, and current, measured at the coast of the Yellow Sea from the night of November
Tidal residual;Abnormal tidal residual;Tidal current residual;Meteo-tsunami;Flood tidal range;Ebb tidal range
- Ahn, S. J., B. W. Lee, S. J. Kwon and C. Lee(2013), Algorithm of Predicting Swell-like Significant Waves in the East Coast of Korea, J. of Kerean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 33, No. 6, pp. 2329-2341. https://doi.org/10.12652/Ksce.2013.33.6.2329
- Cho, H. and J. W. Kang(2012), Probability Density Function of the Tidal Residuals in the Korea, J. of Korean Society of Coastal and Ocean Engineers, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 1-9. https://doi.org/10.9765/KSCOE.2012.24.1.001
- Choi, E. S. and I. J. Moon(2008), The Variation of Extreme Values in the Precipitation and Wind Speed during 56 Years in Korea, Atmosphere, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 397-416.
- Corkan, R. H.(1950), The Levels in the North Sea associated with the storm disturbance of 8 January 1949, Phill. Trans. Vol. 242, No. 853, pp. 483-525.
- Eom, H. M., Y. H. Seung, S. B. Woo and S. H. You(2012), Analysis of Abnormal Wave at the Wesst Coast on 31 March 2007, Journal of Korean Society of Coastal and Ocean Engineers, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 217-227. https://doi.org/10.9765/KSCOE.2012.24.3.217
- Jeong, W. M., S. H. Oh and D. Y. Lee(2007), Abnormally High Waves on the East Coast, Journal of Korean Society of Coastal and Ocean Engineers, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 295-302.
- Kang, J. W., Y. S. Kim, H. Y. Cho, and J. S. Shim(2011), Characteristics of Nearshore Surge-Intensity, Journal of Korean Society of Coastal and Ocean Engineers, Vol. 23, No. 6, pp. 458-465. https://doi.org/10.9765/KSCOE.2011.23.6.458
- KHOA(2006), Features of Variation in Tidal Range in Korean Coasts, 2006 Final Report of Oceanographic Research Division, No. 11-1520290-000160-01, p. 81.
- Kim, H. S., Y. K, Kim, S. B. Woo and M. S. Kim(2014), Atmospheric Analysis on the Meteo-tsunami Case Occurred on 31 March 2007 at the Yellow Sea of South Korea, Journal of Environmental Science International, Vol. 23, No. 12, pp. 1999-2014. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2014.23.12.1999
- Kim, H. K. and Y. T. Kim(2013), Characteristics of Spatiotemporal Variability of Daily averaged Tidal Residuals in Korea Coasts, Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 19, No. 6, pp. 561-569. https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2013.19.6.561
- Lee, C., S. J. Ahn, B. W. Lee, S. W. Kim and S. J. Kwon(2014), Predicton of Wwell-like High Waves Using Observed Data on the East Coast of Korea, J. of Korean Society of Coastal and Ocean Engineers, Vol. 26, No. 3, pp. 149-159. https://doi.org/10.9765/KSCOE.2014.26.3.149
- Oh, S. H., W. M. Jeong, D. Y. Lee and S. I. Kim(2010), Analysis of the Reason for Occurrence of Large-Height Swell-like Waves in the East Coast of Kokea, Journal of Korean Society of Coastal and Ocean Engineers, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 101-111.
- Yoon, S. B., C. H. Shin and J. S. Bae(2014), Analysis of Generation and Amplification Mechanism of Abnormal Waves Occurred along the West Coast of Korea, Journal of Korean Society of Coastal and Ocean Engineers, Vol. 26, No. 5, pp. 314-326. https://doi.org/10.9765/KSCOE.2014.26.5.314
- Decomposition of Water Level Time Series of a Tidal River into Tide, Wave and Rainfall-Runoff Components vol.10, pp.11, 2018, https://doi.org/10.3390/w10111568