- Volume 24 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Structural Design of Aviation Safety Inspection Checklist for Safety Information Analysis and Safety Risk Assessment
안전정보분석 및 안전위험평가를 위한 항공안전감독 점검표 구조 설계
- Received : 2016.03.23
- Accepted : 2016.06.20
- Published : 2016.06.30
The checklist currently used for Aviation safety inspection performed by ASIs consists of inspection groups and multiple items, it does not have structured hierarchy system which required to efficiently process aviation safety analysis. On this study, through mapping taxonomy of HFACS onto current checklist to secure structured hierarchy system and present a specification on systematic frequency and severity to perform safety risk assessment of detected hazard.
Aviation Safety Inspector(ASI);Dynamic Checklist;System Approach Safety Oversight(SASO);Air Transportation Oversight System(ATOS);Human Factor Analysis and Classification System(HFACS)
- ICAO Doc 9859 3rd ed. Figure 4-1
- U.S. Department of Transportation, "FAA needs to improve risk assessment process for its Air Transportation Oversight System," FAA Report Number AV-2011-026, 16 Dec. 2010.
- FAA, "Acquisition Strategy Paper - System Approach for Safety Oversight (SASO)", 2004.
- KAIA, "System based aviation safety inspection support technology development, Performance reports," 2015.
- FAA, "System Safety Handbook," 30 Dec. 2000.
- Shappell, S. A. and Wiegmann D. A. "The Human Factors Analysis and Classification System-HFACS," FAA, 2000.
- Youn-Chul Choi, Yang gue Kim, Chil young Kim, "Study on detailed categorization and positive analysis of Human Error," Aviation Operator academic journal The 10th Volume, Number 1, 2002. 12, pp. 9--20.
- KAIA, "Development of Aviation accident/incident risk prediction analysis and maintenance reliability program" 2013.
- James T. Luxhoj "Probabilistic Causal Analysis for System Safety Risk Assessments in Commercial Air Transport," Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Rutgers University, 2005.
- ECAST, "The ARMS Methodology for Operational Risk Assessment in Aviation Organizations," ARMS Working Group, 2007-2010.
Grant : 시스템 기반 항공안전감독 지원 기술 개발
Supported by : 국토해양부