- Volume 24 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Implementation Trend of Aviation System Block Upgrades(1)
ICAO의 ASBU(Aviation System Block Upgrades) 추진 동향(1)
Park, Bomi;Kim, Jun-hyuk
- Received : 2016.03.23
- Accepted : 2016.06.24
- Published : 2016.06.30
Development of air navigation and avionics technologies led to solve the problems that conventional ATM system had. The International Civil Aviation Organization developed the Aviation System Block Upgrades (ASBU) initiative in order to harmonize global ATM planning and technology upgrades and urged to implement the recommendations for the member States. The ASBUs provide the road map to assist air navigation service providers in the development of their individual strategic plans and investment decisions. In this paper, the operational concepts in 2 performance improvement areas, Airport Operations and Globally Interoperable System and Data in ASBUs, have been summarized. In Airport Operations area the new management technologies and required systems are presented for optimizing the traffic flow in airport area and terminal airspace. Data format standards and required systems presented for information integration and usage of the new system under Globally Interoperable System and Data area.
ASBU;Airport Operations;Globally Interoperable System and Data;SWIM;ATM
- ICAO, Global Air Navigation Capacity Efficiency Plan, 3rd Edition, ICAO, 2007.
- ICAO, Aviation System Block Upgrade(ASBU) Methodology - An Overview, ICAO, 2012.
- CANSO, Introduction to the Aviation System Block Upgrade (ASBU) Modules - Strategic Planning for ASBU Modules Implementation, CANSO, 2014.
- ICAO, 2013-2028 Global Air Navigation Capacity Efficiency Plan, 4th Edition, ICAO, 2013.
- Working Document for the Aviation System Block Upgrades - The Framework for Harmonization, ICAO, 2013.
- KOTI, Research on Aviation System Block Upgrade Adaptation in Korea, KOTI, 2014.
Grant : 항공기 출발 및 도착 통합관리 기술 연구
Supported by : 국토교통부