- Volume 28 Issue 2
Recently, the spun blend yarns with staple fibers and filaments are being developed in the spinning process using an air blowing and electrostatic spinning technology(cyclone) in order to enhance the soft feeling and the fine count spun blend yarn manufacturing competitiveness. In this study, the appropriate separation condition of polyester multifilament was examined according to the treatment condition of conductive agents and voltage on polyester multifilament in the newly developed cyclone spinning process. And it was investigated the physical properties and dyeability of the cyclone wool/polyester spun blend yarns and its wool composite fabrics in comparison with existing sirofil wool/polyester spun blend yarn and its fabrics. As the result, it is determined that the newly developed cyclone wool/polyester spun blend yarn applied fabrics has a superior quality level in terms of practicality.
air blowing;electrostatic spinning;cyclone;sirofil;spun blend yarn;dyeing
- X. Wu, F. Wang, and S. Wang, Properties of Wool/PET Composite Yarns, Textile Research J., 73(4), 305(2003). https://doi.org/10.1177/004051750307300405
- M. S. Park, The Mechanical Properties of New Worsted Wool-like Fabrics Using Latent Yarns, Textile Coloration and Finishing, 23(4), 223(2011).
- S. Y. Lee, J. J. Yoo, O. G. Choi, S. W. Lee, and S. G. Lee, Effect of Air-jet TexturingConditions on the Physical Properties of Low Melting Polyester/Tencel Composite Yarn, Textile Coloration and Finishing, 25(1), 47(2013). https://doi.org/10.5764/TCF.2013.25.1.47
- Y. Huh, Y. Ryul, and W. Y. Ryu, A Study on the Fiber Migration in Ring Spun Yarns(II), Textile Science and Engineering, 41(4), 237(2004).
- S.J. Kim and G.J.Jung, Effect of the Projectile and the Air-jetWeaving MachineCharacteristics on the Physical Properties of Worsted Fabrics for Garment(I), J. of the Korean Society for Clothing Industry, 7(1), 101(2005).
- S. Y. Lee, J. J. Yoo, Y. K. Hong, S. W. Lee, and S. G. Lee, Preparation and Properties of Sirofil Yarn fromLow Melting Polyester and Tencel, Textile Science and Engineering, 49(2), 112(2012). https://doi.org/10.12772/TSE.2012.49.2.112
- H. A. Kim, H. Son, and S.J. Kim, Effect of Hybrid Yarn Structure Composed of PP/Tencel/Quick Dry PET on the Physical Property of Fabric for High Emotional Garment, Fashion and Textile Research J., 17(3), 462(2015). https://doi.org/10.5805/SFTI.2015.17.3.462
- C. I. Su and J. Y. Jiang, Fine Count Yarn Spun with a High Draft Ratio, Textile Research J., 74(2), 123(2004). https://doi.org/10.1177/004051750407400207
- B. J. Shim and K. J. Lee, Effects of Summer Suits on Physiological Reaction of Males, J. of the Korean Society of Living Environmental System, 1(2), 139(1994).
- K. H. Hong, Preparation of Rayon Filament based Woven Fabric and PCM Treatmentfor Developing Cool Touch Summer Clothing Material, Fashion and Textile Research J., 16(2), 326(2014). https://doi.org/10.5805/SFTI.2014.16.2.326
- J. H. He, Application of Sirofil Technology to Electrospinning, J. of Polymer Engineering, 28(2), 119(2008).
- http://www.rieter.com/cz/rikipedia/articles/alternative-spinning-systems/the-various-spinning-methods/open-end-spinning-processes/electrostatic-spinning, 2015.4.28.
- G. T.Jou, G.C. East,C. A. Lawrence, and W. Oxenham, The Physical Properties of Composite Yarns Produced by an Electrostatic Filament-Charging Method, The J. of the Textile Institute, 87(1), 78(1996). https://doi.org/10.1080/00405009608659058
- M. Junling, Q. Hua, and G. Mingqiao, Influence of Cyclone Setting on Yarn Properties, J. of Textile Research, 30(11), 43(2009).
- M. A. Naeem,W. Yu, Y. H. Zheng, and Y. He, Structure and Spinning of Composite Yarn Based on the Multifilament Spreading Method Using a Modified Ring Frame, Textile Research J., 84(19), 2074(2014). https://doi.org/10.1177/0040517514532163
- J. S. Jeong, Korea Pat. 10-1621871(2016).
- http://www.swicofil.com/siro_spinning.html, 2015.4.28.