- Volume 17 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
The study on the effect of Brand image, Brand recognize, Relationship Quality in Food-Service on Industry
외식업체의 브랜드 이미지, 브랜드 인지와 관계의 질 간의 관계
- Received : 2016.03.23
- Accepted : 2016.06.02
- Published : 2016.06.30
The purpose of this study was to determine the relationship between the brand and awareness of the brand image relationship in a catering company in Gwangju quality(trust, satisfaction). Twenty adults aged 20 years or older residing in Gwangju were surveyed after setting a hypothesis as a convenience sampling method in order to achieve the research objectives via extraction of the sample survey and empirical analysis. Customers using the brand image of catering companies in a relationship significantly affected the quality of the relationship (trust) forming symbolic images, but the images that were empirically related significantly to the trust did not form a significant relationship for trust. Brand image quality significantly impacted the relationship(satisfaction) that is the symbolic image of relations forms a significant relationship between satisfaction. Empirically, however, the image did not form a significant relationship for satisfaction. Brand recognition is significant in relationship quality(trust) and a significant relationship brand recognition, as it has formed a significant relationship on trust. Brand recognition is the quality of the catering companies using the customer significant effect on the relationship (satisfaction) relationship of brand recognition was formed a significant relationship satisfaction. As a result, the catering company's brand image, brand perception and empirical validation suggested a relationship between the quality of the relationship that provided very significant implications in this regard. In the future, overcoming the limitations of this study will necessitate conducting a more in-depth and detailed study.
Brand;Brand image;Brand recognize;Relationship Quality;satisfaction;Trust
- S. S, Kim, M, H, Kim "The Effects of B, rand Image on Brand Trust and Customer Satisfaction in Healthcare Services," Journal of Distribution and Management Research, Vol.14, No.4 pp151-185, 2011. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17961/jdmr.14.4.201109.151 https://doi.org/10.17961/jdmr.14.4.201109.151
- M. J, Dorch, S. R. Swanson & S. W, Kelley, "The Role of Relationship Quality in the Stratification of Vendors as Perceived by Customer," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol.26 No2, pp128-142, 1998. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0092070398262004 https://doi.org/10.1177/0092070398262004
- E. J, Lee, B. S, Chae, "The effect of Hotel bakery Brand Image affecting the Product quality and the Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Korea Service Management Society, Vol10, No1, pp. 225-246, 2009. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15706/jksms.2009.10.1.010 https://doi.org/10.15706/jksms.2009.10.1.010
- D. A Aaker, Measuring brand Equity across Products & Markets, California Management Review, Vol39, No,3, pp.102-120, 1996. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/41165845 https://doi.org/10.2307/41165845
- J. W, Nam, S. B, Lee, "The Effect of the Color Marketing of Food Service Corporations on the Brand Awareness," Brand Attitude and Purchase Intention, International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research, Vol28, No5, pp.117-132, 2014.
- Grosby, A. L., Evans, K. R & Cowles, D. (1990). Relationship Quality in Service Selling : An International Influence Perspective. Journal of Marketing, 54, 77.
- Morgan, R. M. & S. D. Hunt The Commitment -Trust Theory of Relationship Marketing. Journal of Marketing, Vol58, No3, pp.20-38, 1994. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/1252308
- Wluf, K. D. Schroder, G. O. & Iacobucci, D. Investments in Customer Relationship: A Cross-Country and Cross-Industry Exploration. Harvard Business Review, Vol65(October), pp. 33-50. 2001.
- Gabarino, E. & Johnson, Mark. The Different Roles of Satisfaction, Trust, and Commitment in Customer Relationship. Journal of Marketing 63(April), pp.70-87, 1999. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/1251946 https://doi.org/10.2307/1251946
- Moorman, C., G. Zaltman & R. Deshpande. Relationships Between Providers and Users of Market Research; The Dynamics of Trust Within and Between Organizations. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol29, No3, pp.314-328, 1992. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/3172742 https://doi.org/10.2307/3172742
- H. M, Jeon, A. J, Lee, "The Impact of Business to Business Relationship Marketing Activities of Wine Supplier on Relationship Quality and Long-Term Orientation: Focused on the Mediating Effect of Gratitude," Journal of Food service Management, 13(4), pp147-172, 2010.
- Gundlach, G. T. & Murphy, P. E. "Ethical and Legal Foundations of Relationship Marketing Exchanges," Journal of Marketing, Vol57(April), pp.35-46. 1993. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/1252217 https://doi.org/10.2307/1252217
- ReDwyer, R. F., Paul H. Schurr, & Oh, S. "Developing Buyer-Seller Relationship," Journal of Marketing, 51(April), pp.11-27, 1987. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251126
Supported by : 광주대학교