- Volume 17 Issue 6
The purpose of this study is to develop a system configuration for gathering data and building a database for agriculture. Some foreign agriculture-related companies have already constructed such a database for scientific agriculture. The hardware of this system is composed of automatic capturing equipment based on aerial photography using a UAV. The software is composed of parts for stitching images, matching GPS data with captured images, and building a database of collected weather information, farm operation data, and aerial images. We suggest a method for building the database, which can include information about the amount of agricultural products, weather, farm operation, and agricultural land images. The images of this system are about 5 times better than satellite images. Factors such as farm working and environmental factors can be basic data for analyzing the full impact of agriculture land. This system is expected to contribute to the scientific analysis of Korea's agriculture.
Agriculture monitoring;Agriculture database;Aerial photography;Precision Agriculture;Stitching Image
- Young-gi Hong et al., "Preparing Precision Agriculture for after 10years", pp.1-24, RDA Interrobang, 2012.
- NHERI, NHERI Weekly Brief 13-21, pp.1-11, NHERI, 2013
- Byung-Jun Kang, Analyzing Growth State of Crops and Making Map using Aerial Photography Images, KOREATECH, pp.1-24, 2015
- H. Bay, A. Ess, T. Tuytelaars, and L. Van Goo, "Speeded-Up Robust Features(SURF)", Comput. Vis. Image Underset, 110(3), pp.346-359, 2008. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cviu.2007.09.014 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cviu.2007.09.014
- Matthew Brown, David G.Lowe, "Automatic Panoramic Image Stitching Using Invariant Features", International Journal of Computer Vision, 74(1), pp.59-73, 2007. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11263-006-0002-3 https://doi.org/10.1007/s11263-006-0002-3
- Fischler, Martin A., and Robert C. Bolles, "Random sample consensus: a paradigm for model fitting with applications to image analysis and automated cartography." Communications of the ACM 24.6, pp.381-395, 1981. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/358669.358692 https://doi.org/10.1145/358669.358692
- P. J. Burt, E. H. Adelson, "A multi-resolution spline with application to image mosaics.", ACM Trans. On Graphics, Vol.2, No4, 1983. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/245.247
- Razinkova Anastasia, Hyun-Chan Cho, and Hong-Tae Jeon, "Mosaicing Method for Aerial Images Taken by UAV", IEIE Conference, pp.678-681, 2014.