- Volume 17 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study of Shrinkage Characteristics of Low Shrinkage Normal Strength Concrete With Boundary Restraint Condition
4변 구속조건을 갖는 초저수축 일반강도 콘크리트의 수축특성 연구
Jeong, Jun-Young;Min, Kyung-Hwan;Lee, Dong-Gyu;Choi, Hong-sik
- Received : 2016.05.09
- Accepted : 2016.06.02
- Published : 2016.06.30
In this study, the replacement effects of cementitious materials (fly ash, blast furnace slag, and blended mixtures) were assessed for normal strength concrete with very low shrinkage properties under
Blast furnace slag;Curing temperature;Fly-ash;Low shrinkage concrete;Ternary Mixtures
- C. G. Han, S. W. Kim, K. T. Koh, M. H. Han, "Fundamental and Shrinkage Properties of Performance Concrete in Combined with Expensive Additive and Shrinkage Reducing Agent," Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 605-612, 2004. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2004.16.5.605
- C. G. Han, M. C. Han, S. H. Song, S. Yoon, "Drying Shrinkage of Concrete Combining Expensive Additives and Shrinkage Reducing Agent," Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 394-404, 2006.
- J. J. Park, J. H. Moon, J. H. Park, S. W. Kim, J. W. Lee, "Influence of Expending Agents and Shrinkage Reducing Agents on the Shrinkage Properties of Ultra High Performance Concrete," KCI Proc. spring conference, pp. 883-884, 2014.
- C. J. Park, M. C. Han, "Mechanical Properties and Autogenous Shrinkage of Ultra High Performance Concrete Using Expansive Admixture and Shrinkage Reducing Agent Depending on Curing Conditions," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 16, No. 11, pp. 7910-7916, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.11.7910 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.11.7910
- Y. H. Kwon, B. H. Yoo, J. P. Park, D. G. Lee, H. S. Han, "A Study on Drying Shrinkage Properties of Concrete using Shrinkage Reducing Powder," KCI Proc. spring conference, pp. 225-226, 2014.
- J. P. Park, B. H. Yoo, H. S. Han, "Fundamental Properties of Concrete Corresponding to Contents Shrinkage Reducing Agent," KCI Proc. spring conference, pp. 225-226, 2015.