- Volume 53 Issue 4
The aim of this note is to provide detailed proofs for local estimates near the boundary for weak solutions of second order parabolic equations in divergence form with time-dependent measurable coefficients subject to Neumann boundary condition. The corresponding parabolic equations with Dirichlet boundary condition are also considered.
Supported by : SNU
- J. Choi and S. Kim, Green's function for second order parabolic systems with Neumann boundary condition, J. Differential Equations 254 (2013), no. 7, 2834-2860. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jde.2013.01.003
- M. Choulli, Local boundedness property for parabolic BVP's and the Gaussian upper bound for their Green functions, Evol. Equ. Control Theory 4 (2015), no. 1, 61-67. https://doi.org/10.3934/eect.2015.4.61
- E. DiBenedetto, Partial Differential Equations, Second edition. Birkhauser Boston, Inc., Boston, MA, 2010.
- D. Gilbarg and N. S. Trudinger, Elliptic Partial Differential Equations of Second Order, Reprint of the 1998 ed. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2001.
- S. Kim, Note on local boundedness for weak solutions of Neumann problem for second- order elliptic equations, J. Korean Soc. Ind. Appl. Math. 19 (2015), no. 2, 189-195. https://doi.org/10.12941/jksiam.2015.19.189
- O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, V. A. Solonnikov, and N. N. Ural'tseva, Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type, American Mathematical Society: Providence, RI, 1967.
- G. M. Lieberman, Second Order Parabolic Differential Equations, World Scientific Publishing Co., Inc., River Edge, NJ, 1996.
- L. G. Rogers, Degree-independent Sobolev extension on locally uniform domains, J. Funct. Anal. 235 (2006), no. 2, 619-665. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfa.2005.11.013