- Volume 26 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Effect of E10 on Relief of Cervical Myalgia; One Group Pre-Post, Pilot Trial Study
E10의 경항부 근육통 완화에 대한 효과; 전-후 비교, 예비 임상 연구
- Jung, Dong-Hoon (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Sang-Ji University) ;
- Kim, Hye-Jung (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Sang-Ji University) ;
- Kim, Jung-Sup (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Dong-Eui University) ;
- Lee, Gui-Sun (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Sang-Ji University) ;
- Park, Won-Hyung (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Sang-Ji University) ;
- Cha, Yun-Yeop (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Sang-Ji University)
- 정동훈 (상지대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 김혜정 (상지대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 김정섭 (동의대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 이귀선 (상지대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 박원형 (상지대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 차윤엽 (상지대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실)
- Received : 2016.06.16
- Accepted : 2016.07.11
- Published : 2016.07.31
Objectives The purpose of this study is to investigate the efficacy of E10 on the relief of cervical myalgia. Methods This study is a one group pre-post, pilot trial test. After the approval of institutional review board (IRB), we have recruited 25 patients suffering from cervical myalgia. 23 patients (2 patients dropped out) was treated by using E10 on the cervical muscle and acupuncture points, three times a week for a total of two weeks from February 2016 to April 2016. Evaluations of VAS for bothersomeness of neck pain (VASB), VAS for pain intensity (VASP), NDI, SF-36, X-ray, thermography, etc. before and 1 week after treatment were carried out. The primary outcome measure was the VASB, measured 1 week after the end of the therapy. Results VASB scores was significantly decreased from
Grant : 경항부 근육통 완화에 대한 경항부복합치료기(E10)의 효과
Supported by : 한국산업단지공단, (주)휴보닉
- Wang WT, Olson SL, Campbell AH, Hanten WP, Gleeson PB. Effectiveness of physical therapy for patients with neck pain: an individualized approach using a clinical decision-making algorithm. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2003;82(3):203-218. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.PHM.0000052700.48757.CF
- Health Insurance Review&Assessment service. Statistical Indicators of Health Care Cost. 2015. Available from: http://www.hira.or.kr/dummy.do?pgmid=HIRAA020045030000&cmsurl=/cms/medi_info/07/03/03/1344900_27404.html&subject=2015%eb%85%84+%ec%a7%84%eb%a3%8c%eb%b9%84%ed%86%b5%ea%b3%84%ec%a7%80%ed%91%9c.
- Kwon SJ, Song HS. The Effect of Bee-venom Acupuncture on Neck Pain. The J of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society. 2004;21(4):75-84.
- Polly DW, Kilkelly FX, McHale KA, Asplund LM, Mulligan M, Chang AS. Measurement of lumbar lordosis: evaluation of intraobserver, interobserver, and technique variability. Spine. 1996;21:1530-6. https://doi.org/10.1097/00007632-199607010-00008
- Thomas W. Myers. Anatomy Trains. Seoul:Hyunmoonsa 2005:244.
- Carol Manheim. The Myofascial Release Manual, 3rd ed. Seoul:Yeongmunsa 2006;5-8, 11-2, 20-4.
- Kim KS. Dongui Clinical Guidelines. Seoul:dsprint. 1998:167.
- Shandong College of Traditional Chinese Medicine. A-B Classic of Accupunture and Moxibustion. Beijing:People's Medical Publishing House. 1979:926,1116.
- Kim HW, Kim SS, Kang JA, Nam DW, Kim EJ, Hong KE, Kim SC, Lee JD, Kim KS, Lee GM. A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials on Acupuncture Treatment for Neck Pain. The Journal of Korean Acupunture&Moxibustion Society. 2009;26(2):103-23.
- Lee GS. Apparatus for Decreasing and Remending Pain of Cervical Spine (10-2015-0123486). Korea Intellectual Property Office. 2015.
- Lee HE, Lee EJ, Oh MS. Systematic Review of Selection of Acupoints in Domestic Clinical Studies Related to Nuchal Pain. Korean J Oriental Physiology&Pathology. 2013;27(6):698-704.
- Revill SI, Robinson JO, Rosen M, Hogg MI. The reliability of a linear analogue for evaluating pain. Anaesthesia. 1976;31(9):1191-8. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2044.1976.tb11971.x
- Carlsson AM. Assessment of chronic pain. I. Aspects of the reliability and validity of the visual analogue scale. Pain. 1983;16(1):87-101. https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-3959(83)90088-X
- Ware JE, Sherbourne CD. The MOS 36-item short form health survey(SF-36) I:Conceptual frame-work and item selection. Med Care. 1992;30:473-81. https://doi.org/10.1097/00005650-199206000-00002
- Nam BH, Lee SW. Testing the validity of Korean SF-36 health survey. J. Korean Society of Health Statistics. 2003;28(2):3-24.
- Lee HJ, Leslie LN, Roger DA, Chris GM, Mark H, Bae SS. Development and Psychometric Testing of Korea Language Versions of 4 Neck Pain and Disability Questionnaires. Spine. 2006;31(16):1841-5. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.brs.0000227268.35035.a5
- Jung HW, Shin WS, Kim DH, Park WH, Cha YY, Ko YS, Lee JH, Chung WS, Shin BC, Song YK, Go HY, Sun SH, Jeon CY, Jang BH, Ko SG. The Study on Correlation between the Forward Head Posture and Spinal Alignment. Journal of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2013;23(4):195-202.
- Kang YH, Kim HY, Cho MJ, Kim TW, Yoon KB, Kim EY. The Clinical Effects of Korean Bee-Venom Therapy in Neck Pain Due to Soft Tissue Damage. The Journal of Korean Acupunture&Moxibustion Society. 2002;19(6):67-79.
- Jung SH, Park DS, Nam SS, Lee JD, Choi DY, An BC, Lee YH, Choi YT. Clinical Study of Patients Suffering from Pain in the Nape. The Journal of Korean Acupunture&Moxibustion Society. 1998;15(1):81-97,
- Korean Academy of Oriental Rehabilitation Medicine. Oriental Rehabilitation Medicine. Seoul:Koonja. 2005:37,44,70-1.
- Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, College of Korean Medicine. Dongui Rehabilitation Medicine Science. Seoul: Sewondang. 1995;123.
- Soh KS, Park JH, Shin YJ, Kim HS, Lee MJ. A Research on the Physiological Mechanism of Craniosacral Therapy. J Oriental Rehab Med. 2009;19(1):103-12.
- Upledger J.E. Craniosacral Therapy I study Guide, Florida: UI Publishing, 2002.
- Jung TG, Lee IS. The study on Oriental-medical Understanding about Clinical Application of Craniosacral Techniques(CST). J Oriental Rehab Med. 2008;18(4):85-101.
- Choi SS, Park HS. The Effects of Craniosacral Therapy on Chronic Headache. The Korean Journal of Rehabilitation Nursing. 2004;7(1):68-77.
- Lyou JL. The Effects of Cranio Sacral Therapy on Pain and Muscle Tension for Middle-Aged Women. International Journal of Integrative and Alternative Medicine. 2011;7(1):47-66.
- Lee JE, Chae MS, Hyun KS, Park PW. Effects of Neurofeedback and Cranio-Sacral Therapy on Fatigue and the Stress Resistance in Korean middle Aged Women. Journal of Korean Academy of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing. 2008;17(2):129-39.
- An SS, Jang HK, Heo DS. The Clinical Study On 1 Case for Nonodotogenic Toothache Whose Is Improved by Using Craniosacral Therapy and Acupuncturing Suboccipital Muscle. The Journal of Korea CHUNA Manual for Spine&Nerves. 2010;5(1):41-8.