- Volume 16 Issue 3
A dual-band through-the-wall imaging radar receiver for a frequency-modulated continuous-wave radar system was designed and fabricated. The operating frequency bands of the receiver are S-band (2-4 GHz) and X-band (8-12 GHz). If the target is behind a wall, wall-reflected waves are rejected by a reconfigurable
Dual-Band Receiver;FMCW Radar System;
- G. L. Charvat, L.C. Kempel, E. J. Rothwell, C. M. Coleman, and E. L. Mokole, "A through-dielectric radar imaging system," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 58, no. 8, pp. 2594-2603, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.2010.2050424
- P. H. Chen, M. C. Shastry, C. P. Lai, and R. M. Narayanan, "A portable real-time digital noise radar system for through-the-wall imaging," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 50, no. 10, pp. 4123-4134, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/TGRS.2012.2188411
- J. Laviada, A. Arboleya, F. Lopez-Gayarre, and F. Las-Heras, "Broadband synthetic aperture scanning system for three-dimensional through-the-wall inspection," IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 97-101, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1109/LGRS.2015.2498952
- V. Jain, F. Tzeng, L. Zhou and P. Heydari, "A single-chip dual-band 22-29-GHz/77-81-GHz BiCMOS transceiver for automotive radars," IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 44, no. 12, pp. 3469-3485, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSSC.2009.2032583
- M.I. Skolnik, Introduction to Radar Systems, 3rd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2001.
- G. L. Charvat, Small and Short-Range Radar Systems. New York: CRC Press, 2014.
- S. Ryu, H. Yeo, Y. Lee, S. Son, and J. Kim, "A 9.2 GHz digital phase-locked loop with peaking-free transfer function," IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 49, no. 8, pp. 1773-1784, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSSC.2014.2312412
- M. Olsak, L. Matejicek, K. Vrba, and Z. Smekal, "Realization of Nth-order electronically tunable highpass filter employing only N OTAs," in Proceedings of 10th International Conference on Telecommunications (ICT), Tahiti, 2003, pp. 671-676.
D. Kim, B. Kim, and S. Nam, "A transconductor and tunable
$G_m-C$high-pass filter linearization technique using feed forward $Gm_3$cancelling," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 62, no. 11, pp.1058-1062, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCSII.2015.2456611
- Drone-Based External Calibration of a Fully Synchronized Ku-Band Heterodyne FMCW Radar vol.66, pp.8, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1109/TIM.2017.2687518
- Numerical study of electromagnetic wave propagation characteristics in collapsed building for rescue radar applications vol.40, pp.4, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4218/etrij.2017-0288
- Direct sampling method for imaging small dielectric inhomogeneities: analysis and improvement vol.34, pp.9, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6420/aacf1d
- Wideband internal dipole–loop antenna with switchable and tunable frequency operation for ultra-high-definition television pp.1751-8733, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-map.2018.5547
Grant : Cloud based SW platform development for RF design and EM analysis
Supported by : MSIP/IITP