- Volume 21 Issue 7
In this paper, we propose a portable art therapy content. The proposed content makes counseling clients get a psychical cure at least cost regardless of time and place Counseling clients express their psychological state as pictures through the proposed content. And Counselors analyze and interpret the figures based on the database which is built into the server system. Due to the development of advanced technologies, various adjustment disorders and addictions have increased in the rapidly changing modern society. This causes the increase of counseling clients who want a psychical cure. And also counseling time, counseling place and counseling cost are emerging as a social issues. Psychotherapy specialists use the proposed content at the stage of the psychoanalysis which needs a lot of time and effort. The proposed content exploits the sever system to make the right decisions quickly and accurately. Counseling clients who are the medical underprivileged get visit consultation and online consultation can detect a psychological high-risk in an early stage and prevent this psychological high-risk. Preventive treatment service using the proposed content will make the social and medical cost savings.
Mobile Psychotherapy Art Therapy Contents;Server System;Counselor Management System;Therapist Management System
- Gab-Sook Kim, Wae-sun Choi, "The Present Status and Future Direction of KATA and its Art Therapists", Korean Journal of art therapy, Vol.16, No2, pp.157-169, April. 2009.
- Myoung Sun Choi, "An Approach on What Professionalism of Art Therapists and Education for Art Therapists-especially as Practician", Journal of Arts Psychotherapy, Vol10, No4, pp.169-192, December. 2014.
- Hyun-Sik Choi, Hyun-Sook Lee, "A Comparative Study on Total Payment of Mental and Behavioral Disorders Patients Admitted though the ERmergenct Room : Focusing on Main & Sub Sick", Journal of Korea Contents Association, Vol14, No10, pp.562-569, October. 2014. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.10.562
- Kelly Elsegood, David Powell, "Computerised cognitive-behaviour therapy (CCBT) and older people: A pilot study to determine factors that influence willingness to engage with cCBT," Counselling & Psychotherapy Research, Vol.8, No.3, pp.189-192, August. 2008 https://doi.org/10.1080/14733140802163914
- Choi Sungsoo, "The effects of a color environment on the emotional evaluation of Space - Focusing on the theory of MBTI personality classification and the cross - tabulation analysis of brain waves," Digital Design Research, Vol.11, No.4, pp.561-573, October. 2011
- Hartwich, P. and R. Brandecker, "Computer based Art Therapy with Inpatients: Acute and Chronic Schizophrenics and Borderline Cases," The Arts in Psychotherapy, Vol. 24, pp.367-375, March. 1997 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0197-4556(97)00042-7
- Kim Gab-Sook, Ki, Jung-Hee, Jeon, Young-Sook, "The Relationship between Adolescents' Anxiety and Their Rreactions on LMT Drawings," Vol.17, No.6, pp.1397-1409, December. 2010
- Mo-Young Lee,"Critical Review and Prospective on the Role of Art Psychology as the Basic Studies of Clinical Art Therapy," Vol. 8, No. 2, November. 2013
- Myoungbeom Chung, "Multi transmission method of data among near smart devices using inaudible sound and wireless network," Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 20, Issue 12, pp.83-90, 2015
- Dae-Hyun Park, Yoon Kim, "A Real-time Tinnitus Treatment System Using Tinnitus Frequency Removal and Adjacent Frequency Amplification on Mobile Device," Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 20, Issue 11, pp.111-118, 2015