- Volume 21 Issue 7
This study aims to examine the effects of communication, mindfulness, and self-efficacy on the performance of online collaboration. The survey method was used for this study, and data from a total of 80 university students were used for the analysis. And structural equation model was used to analyze the data. The results of this empirical study is summarized as followings. First, communication and mindfulness have positive effect on self-efficacy. Second, communication do not have a direct effect on online collaboration performance but self-efficacy mediates the communication effect. Third, mindfulness do not have a direct effect on online collaboration performance but self-efficacy mediates the mindfulness effect. In this study, we suggested the importance of self-efficacy in building the performance of online collaboration.
- Munhwailbo, http://www.munhwa.com
- D. Jung, "Cloud-based Smart Collaboration," Korea Information Processing Society Review, Vol. 19, No. 6, pp. 38-44, 2012.
- S. Lee, and S. Cho, "A Study on the Success Factors of On-line Collaboration for Manufacturing Innovation Using AHP Analysis," Journal of Information Technology Services, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 1-19, 2011. https://doi.org/10.3923/itj.2011.1.10
- H. Han, N. Chung, and J.M.Kim, "Examining the Resistance of NFC and Unplanned Behavior of Exhibition Attendees : A Motivation-Threat-Ability Framework Perspective," Journal of Tourism and Leisure Research, Vol. 27, No. 4, pp. 105-126, 2015.
- J.M.Lee, "A Study on the Factors Affecting Smart Phone Use Behavior of University Students in Class," Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 18 No. 4 pp. 191-199, 2013.
- J.M.Lee, "An Empirical Study on the Importance of Mindfulness Practice in the Success of Information Systems Outsourcing," Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 13, No. 12, pp. 412-421, 2013.
- A. Pentland, "To Signal Is Human," American Scientist, Vol. 98, pp. 204-211, 2010.
- D. Kim, and J. Son, "The Effects of Mindfulness Meditation on The Smoking Cessation Maintenance and Self Efficacy: Focusing on the Smoking Cessation Clinic Users," The Korean Journal of Health Psychology, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 1009-1022, 2008. https://doi.org/10.17315/kjhp.2008.13.4.011
- S. Park, "The Effect of Alcohol Abstinence Self-efficacy and Mindfulness on Alcohol Problems among College Students," The Korean Journal of Health Psychology, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 311-322, 2012.
- Y. Yeom, and K. Choi, "The Effect of Mindfulness Meditation Programs on Nursing College Students' Perceived Stress, Depression, and Self-efficacy," Journal of East-West Nursing Research, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 104-113, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14370/jewnr.2013.19.2.104
- S. Oh, Y. Kim, and B. Kim, "Implementing Academic Information Systems from a Mindfulness Perspective," The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 225-247, 2011.
- I. Ajzen, "The Theory of Planned Behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Vol. 50, No. 2, pp. 179-211, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1016/0749-5978(91)90020-T
- Y. Bao, "Organizational resistance to performance-enhancing technological innovations: a motivation-threat‐ ability framework," Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 119-130, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1108/08858620910931730
- K.S.Hong, "Effects of Communication Mode between Knowledge Transfer and Knowledge Transfer Performance," Business Management Review, Vol. 44, No. 1, pp. 97-113, 2011.
- H. Kim, and A. Kankanhalli, "Investigating User Resistance to Information Systems Implementation a Status Quo Bias Perspective," MIS Quarterly, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 567-582, 2009. https://doi.org/10.2307/20650309
- J.M.Lee, "An Empirical Study on Factors Influencing Non-Work Related Use Behavior of Smartphone," Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 17 No. 8 pp. 115-121, 2012.
- SmartPLS, http://www.smartpls.de
- D. Barclay, C. Higgins, and R. Thomson, "The Partial Least Squares(PLS) Approach to Causal Modeling, Personal Computer Adoption and Use as an Illustration," Technology Studies, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 285-309, 1995.
- C. Fornell, and D. Lacker, "Evaluating StructuralEquation Models with Unobservable Variables andMeasurement Error," J. of Marketing Research, Vol.18, pp. 921-950, 1981.
- J.F.Hair, R.E.Anderson, R. L. Tatham, and W. C. Black,"Multivariate Data Analysis," Prentice Hall, 1998.
- R.P.Bagozzi, and Y. Yi, "On the Evaluation of StructuralModels," J. of Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 16,No. 1, pp. 77-94, 1988.
- R.M.Baron, and D.A.Kenny, "The Moderator-MediatorVariable Distinct in Social Psychology Research:Conceptual, Strategic, and Statistical Considerations," J. of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 51, No.6, pp. 1173-1182, 1986. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3518.104.22.1683