- Volume 19 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
RC Circuit Parameter Estimation for DC Electric Traction Substation Using Linear Artificial Neural Network Scheme
선형인공신경망을 이용한 직류 전철변전소의 RC 회로정수 추정
Bae, Chang Han;Kim, Young Guk;Park, Chan Kyoung;Kim, Yong Ki;Han, Moon Seob
- Received : 2016.04.07
- Accepted : 2016.06.09
- Published : 2016.06.30
Overhead line voltage of DC railway traction substations has rising or falling characteristics depending on the acceleration and regenerative braking of the subway train loads. The suppression of this irregular fluctuation of the line voltage gives rise to improved energy efficiency of both the railway substation and the trains. This paper presents parameter estimation schemes using the RC circuit model for an overhead line voltage at a 1500V DC electric railway traction substation. A linear artificial neural network with a back-propagation learning algorithm was trained using the measurement data for an overhead line voltage and four feeder currents. The least square estimation method was configured to implement batch processing of these measurement data. These estimation results have been presented and performance analysis has been achieved through raw data simulation.
Linear artificial neural network;Least square estimation;DC electric traction substation;Overhead line voltage;Regenerative energy
- T. albrecht (2010) Reducing power peaks and energy consumption in rail transit systems by simultaneous train running time control, Power supply, energy management and catenary problems, Power Supply, Energy Management and Catenary Problems, WIT press, pp. 3-12.
- Y. Okada, T. Koseki, K. Hisatomi (2010) Power management control in DC-electrified railways for the regenerative braking systems of electric trains, Power supply, energy management and catenary problems, Power Supply, Energy Management and Catenary Problems, WIT press, pp.13-23
- International Electrotechnical Commission (2007) Railway applications - Supply voltages of traction systems, IEC.
- J.R. Kim, M.S. Han, Y.G. Kim, H.J. Kim (2009) Development and Test of Inverter for Regenerative Power of DC Traction Power Supply System, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 12(2), pp. 254-259
- S.M. Jung, H.S. Lee, K.S. Kim, H.S. Jung, H.C. Kim, G.S. Jang (2013) A study on peak power reduction using regenerative energy in railway systems through DC Subsystem interconnection, Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, 8(5), pp. 1070-1077. https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2013.8.5.1070
- H.M. Lee, G.D. Kim, K.B. Lee, T.S. Kim (2011) Field Test of 1500V ESS for urban transit system, The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers Summer Conference, Korea, pp. 2175-2176.
- C.H. Bae, D.U. Jang, Y.G. Kim, S.K. Chang (2007) Calculation of regenerative energy in DC 1500V electric railway substations, Power Electronics, ICPE '07. 7th Internatonal Conference on, Korea, pp. 801-805.
- C.H. Bae (2009) A simulation study of installation locations and capacity of regenerative absorption inverters in DC 1500V electric railway system, Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, 17(5), pp. 829-838. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.simpat.2009.02.003
- R. Barrero, O. Hegazy, P. Lataire, T. Coosemans and J. Van Mierlo (2011) An Accurate Multi-Train Simulation Tool for Energy Recovery Evaluation in DC Rail Networks, International Review on Modelling & Simulations, 4(6), pp.2985-3004.
- C.H. Bae (2015) Modelling voltage variation at DC railway traction substation using recursive least square estimation, The Transactions of Korean Institute of Power Electronics, 20(6), pp. 534-539. https://doi.org/10.6113/TKPE.2015.20.6.534
- Xuanju Dang, I Yan, Kai Xu, Xiru Wu, Hui Jiang, Hanxu Sun (2016) Open-circuit voltage-based state of charge estimation of lithiumion battery using dual neural network fusion battery model, Electrochimica Acta, 188, pp. 356-366. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.electacta.2015.12.001
Supported by : 한국철도기술연구원