- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Development of a Standardized Work Process for Planning of Plant Project - Focus on Excavating and Investing Participation Plan -
플랜트 프로젝트 사업기획단계 표준 업무 프로세스 개발 - 사업발굴 및 사업참여 결정을 중심으로 -
- Received : 2015.10.22
- Accepted : 2016.05.11
- Published : 2016.07.31
Recently, overseas plant orders of domestic enterprises are steadily increased, and the amount of orders in the first half of 2014 were 93% increased compared to the previous year. In addition, now which is the third quarter of 2015, overseas plant orders are already over 249.8 billion dollars so the interests of plant industry research has been increased. In the life cycle of the plant project, CM before the construction stage is to complement the uncertainties that are inherent in the early stages of the project, and from the viewpoint of supporting the rational decision-making, the importance of its role is on the rise. Among them, excavating and investing participation plan in the planning stage is an important work that has a large impact force to influence the success and failure of future project. However, the work has become a problem with frequent consultations due to decision-making, continuous modification, and inefficient repetitive tasks. Therefore, it is needed that work process should be changed to effectively accommodate. The purpose of this paper is to derive the major work items for excavating and investing participation plan in the planning stage of the plant project, and establish a standardized work process through the Delphi analysis. The result of this study is expected to be utilized for EPC companies in ensuring the technical competitiveness in planning on overseas markets, and improve the efficiency of work.
Plant Project;Work Process;Project Design Phase;Delphi Technique;Excavating and Investing Participation Plan;Pre-qualification
- Byun, I., and Kim, Y. (2012). "An Analysis of Core Competence of Pre-construction Service of the Making Inroads into Oversea Construction Market (for the Entry in the International Construction Business)" Korean journal of Construction Engineering and Management, KICEM, 13(2), pp. 80-91. https://doi.org/10.6106/KJCEM.2012.13.2.080
- Choi, C., Han, C., and Lee, J. (2013). "An Effective Logistics Process Modeling for Plant Projects" Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, 29(5), pp. 87-95.
- Ham, N., Moon, H., Lee, Y., Kim, J., Lee, S., and Kim, J. (2008). "A Study on Application of BIM (Building Information Modeling) to Pre-design in Construction Project" Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, 24(7), pp. 39-46.
- Kang, L., Sim, E., and Kwak, J. (2005). "Business Process Modeling for Efficient Environment Management of Construction Projects" Journal of KOREAN SOCIETY OF CIVIL ENGINEERS, pp. 4840-4843.
- Kang, M. (2008). "Offering Improvement Plans Through Analyzing Procurement Process of Overseas Plant Projects Process" Master's thesis" Kyunghee University, p. 79.
- Kang, Y. (2008). "Understanding and Application Example of Delphi Technique" Frequent Task Report, Korea Employment Agency for the Disabled, pp. 1-17.
- Kim, H. (2015). The prospect of construction industry in 2015, Analysis of Industry, Meritz Securities Co., Ltd.
- Kim, K., Park, J., Lee, K., and Chun, J. (2005). "Business Process Analysis of Social Overhead Capital for Construction Project" Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction, 25(1), pp. 215-218.
- Park, D. (2001). "Educational Research Methodology" Moonumsa, p. 648.
- Park, D., Jun, Y., Noon, S., Kim, J., and Kim, J. (2009 ). "A Study on Application of CPLM using Process Model of the Pre-design stage" Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction, 9(2), pp. 205-208.
- Park, K. (2010). "Forecasting an Orders and Pending Issue for Equipment Industry in Plant" Korea Institute for Industrial Economics and Trade, 475, p. 8.
- Sohn, G., Park, H., and Park, C. (2011). "A Plan for Performing Construction Management Services in the Pre-construction Phase for Sustainable Building Project" Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction, 31(1), pp. 181-182.
- Trend of Investment Expenditures in Plant (2015). Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy.
- Won, S., Lee, J., and Han, C. (2009). "Analysis of Pre-construction Processes and Development of KMS Prototype of LNG Plant Projects" Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction, 9(6), pp. 151-159. https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIC.2009.9.6.151
Supported by : 국토교통부