- Volume 58 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Safety Inspection System Improvement of Agricultural Reservoir Considering Fill-Dam Characteristics
필 댐의 특성을 고려한 농업용 저수지 정밀안전진단체계 개선 연구
- Received : 2016.01.05
- Accepted : 2016.06.21
- Published : 2016.07.31
In 2008, 17, 596 dams and reservoirs are scattered across South Korea, and 17, 505 of them (99.5 %) are used for agriculture and 99.3 % are fill dam types. This study aimed to review literature related to the precise safety diagnosis system for agricultural reservoirs established by Korea Rural Community Corporation (KRCC) and analyze problems of its evaluation method. And then, it proposed ways to improve the system including a modified diagnosis system, which was applied to pilot districts in order to verify the utility. For assessment model development of agricultural reservoir, we reviewed status of precision safety inspections systems of agricultural reservoir. There are many problems such as assess agricultural reservoir not by sheet which used in fill dam but by block which used in concrete dam construction and diversion tunnel which main element in reservoir levee is treated as water intake facility. For considering diversion tunnel in reservoir levee, previous precision safety inspection systems which summed in separated phenomenon, separated element, separated site, separated facility was change to new systems which summed in site, phenomenon, element, and facility. Compared results of previous inspection system calculated total assessment index (Ec) with new system calculated total assessment index (Ec) are not show statistical difference.
Agricultural Reservoir;Defect Phenomena;Safety Inspection
- Choi, W., H. J. Kim, S. S. Yoon, J. O. Kim, N. S. Jung, H. J. Lee, Y. C. Han, and J. J. Lee. 2008. Survey for the Management of Reserevoirs under Control of Local Authoritiesof Reservoir of City․ Gun in Korea. The Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 50(3): 31-41 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2008.50.3.031
- Jang, J. Y., 2010. Improvement of Safety Evaluation Method for Fill Dam during Earthquake. Incheon National University Graduate School (in Korean).
- Jang, B. S., E. S. Im, B. H. Oh. 2008. Methodologies for Survey and Retrofit of Small Dams Pierced by Diversion Tunnel. Korea Institute for Structural Maintenance and Inspection 12(2): 75-82 (in Korean).
- Korea Rural Community Corporation(KRCC). 2011. Irrigation Facilities Precise Safety Diagnosis Executive (in Korean).
- Korea Rural Community Corporation(KRCC). 2007. Agricultural Reservoir Safety Inspection Condition Evaluation report, Dea Je Reservoir (in Korean).
- Korea Rural Community Corporation(KRCC). 2008. Agricultural Reservoir Safety Inspection Condition Evaluation report, Ok Seong Reservoir (in Korean).
- Lee, C. B., N. S. Jung, S. K. Park, S. O. Jeon 2015. A Study on the Typology of Agricultural Reservoir for Effective Safety Inspection Systems, The Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers. 57(5): 89-99 (in Korean).
- Lee, J. G., 2013. A study Maintenance.Reinforcement Plan and Safety Assessment is Small dams, Reservoir. Korea Infrastructure Safety and Technology Corporation. 13(6): 081 (in Korean).
- Park, S. G., J. H. Kim, G. W. Seo. 2005. Application of Electrical Resistivity Monitoring Technique to Maintenance of Embankments. Korean Society of Earth and Exploration Geophysicists. 8(2): 177-183 (in Korean).
- Shin, E. C., J. G. Lee. 2012. Safety Management Improving Way of Small Agricultural Reservoir. J. Korean Geosynthetics Society. 11(3): 53-58 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.12814/jkgss.2012.11.3.053
- Song, J. J., 2012, SPSS/AMOS Statistical Analysis Method, the twenty-fist century pulisher.
- Yang, S. M., 2011. Development of Simplified Assesment Method for Hydrologic Safety Evaluation of Small Scale Reservoir. Jungbu University Graduate School (in Korean).
Supported by : 공주대학교