- Volume 5 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Automotive Spice Management Tool Based on Open Source for Small and Medium Automotive Electric Part
중소 자동차 전장 사업체를 위한 오픈 소스 기반 Automotive SPICE 관리 도구 구현
- Received : 2016.05.02
- Accepted : 2016.06.15
- Published : 2016.07.31
With increasing complexity of automotive software it has become important issue in the automotive safety. So, Automotive SPICE process have been proposed to solve this problem. The integrated management system and tools are needed for perform the Automotive SPICE process. It is difficult to adopt an integrated management system and tools because small business are lack of human resource and tools. Therefore, HIS scope items comply with Automotive SPICE minimum requirement should be targeted for the small business. In this paper, an open-source system based on process management tool required to perform the Automotive HIS scope items is proposed. The proposed system can perform the Automotive SPICE HIS scope items are carried and it showed that satisfy the Automotive SPICE HIS scope items.
Open Source;Process Management Tool;Small and Medium Company
- R. Klendauer, A. Hoffmann, J. M. Leimeister, M. Berkovich, and H. Krcmar, "Using the IDEAL software process improvement model for the implementation of Automotive SPICE," Cooperative and Human Aspects of Software Engineering (CHASE), 2012 5th International Workshopon, pp.66-72, 2012.
- H. Hohn, "Software-Engineering nach Automotive SPICE," 1 ed, Heidelberg: Dpunkt-Verl. 2009.
- Philipp Reinkemeier, Heinz Hille, and Stefan Henkler, "Towards Creating Flexible Tool Chains for the Design and Analysis of Multi-Core Systems," SE-WS 2014 Software Engineering Workshops, pp.99-108, 2014.
- S. Tichkiewitch and A. Riel, "Integration to face modern Quality Challenges in Automotive," 12th Global Congresson Manufacturing and Management GCMM-2014, pp.1866-1874, 2014.
- Marco Wagner, Ansgar Meroth, and Dieter Zobel, "Developing self-adaptive systems," Developing Self-Adaptive Systems, Vol.18, Issue 3, pp.199-221, Sep., 2014.
- A. Meroth, F. Trankle, B. Richter, M. Wagner, M. Neger, and J. Luling, "Optimization of the development process of intelligent transportation systems using automotive SPICE and ISO 26262," Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), 2014 IEEE 17th International Conferenceon, pp.1481-1486, 2014.
- G. Lami, I. Biscoglio, and F. Falcini, "Investigation on Common Software Process Weaknesses in Automotive," Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM), 2015 ACM/IEEE International Symposium on, pp.1-8, 2015.
- G. Lami and F. Falcini, "Automotive SPICE Assessments in Safety-Critical Contexts: An Experience Report," Software Reliability Engineering Workshops (ISSREW), 2014 IEEE International Symposium on, pp.497-502, 2014.
- Anna Orecka, Sebastian Dawid, and Rafal Dzianach, "Best Practices for Achieving Automotive SPICE Capability Level 3," 12th International Conference, SPICE 2012, pp.206-264, 2012.
- Giuseppe Lami, Fabrizio Fabbrini, and Mario Fusani, "Is Automotive SPICE Suitable to Assess Product Lines-Based Software Process?," Engineering of Computer Based Systems (ECBS-EERC), 2011 2nd Eastern European Regional Conference, pp.157-158, 2011.
- Automotive SPICE, Process Reference Model (PRM) v4.5, 2010.
- Automotive SPICE, Process Assessment Model (PAM) v2.5, 2010.
- Automotive SPICE, Process Assessment Model (PAM) v3.0, 2015.
- Pin-Yao Wang, Po-Hsun Cheng, Tsung-Mao Fang, Hsin-Chieh Chou, and Hsin-Ciang Chang, "A Duplication Software for Cloud-Based Web Site: An Example of Google Sites," Computational Intelligence, Communication Systems and Networks (CICSyN), 2012 Fourth International Conference, pp.149-152, 2012.
- Young-Sook Jung and Ok Name Park, "Analyzing learners Activities in the Collaborative Learning Based Group Project Using the Wiki Environment: a Case of the google Sites Use," Journal of the Korean Society for Information Management, Vol.26, No.3, pp.239-259, 2009. https://doi.org/10.3743/KOSIM.2009.26.3.239
Grant : 멀티센서 통합 스마트카 능동제어시스템을 위한 Heterogeneous Multicore System 원천 기술 개발
Supported by : 한국산업기술평가관리원