- Volume 28 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Improvement of the Refuge safety area in High-rise Buildings Type
초고층 건축물의 용도별 피난안전구역 성능확보 방안에 관한 연구
- Received : 2016.06.01
- Accepted : 2016.06.27
- Published : 2016.07.10
The purpose of this study was to improve the refuge safety area in the high-rise building type. Each simulation was conducted to evaluate the performance of three types in improving the refuge safety area. Targeting the first 63 floors (no refuge safety area), secondly, to target up to the
Business facility;Apartment housing;High-rise Buildings;Refuge safety area;Simulation
- Baek, S. T., Lee, U. K., Kang, G. M., and Jung, K. S., 2003, A Study on Usefulness Review of Refuge Area about Domestic a High-Rise Apartment Building, Korean Institute of Fire Science and Engineering Proceeding, Vol. 2003, No. 10, pp. 374-379.
- Choi, J. P., Kang, B. J., Park, Y. S., and Lee, Y. J., 2005, Schematic Development of 'Refuge Floors' and "Areas of Refuge' for High-Rise Buildings, Journal of the Architectural institute of Korea Planning and Design, Vol. 21, No. 11, pp. 147-154.
- Hong, W. H., Choi, J. H., and Jeon, G. Y., 2007, A Study on Setting the Grade of Vertical Evacuation Rank to Introduce an USN-based Evacuation System into Super High-rise Apartment Housing's, Journal of the Korean Housing Association, Vol. 18, No. 5, pp. 133-141.
- Hwang, H. S., 2007, Based on studies of refuge area installation in high-rise buildings, Journal of Korean institute of fire science and engineering, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 1-7.
- Son, B. S., 2015, Thought about fire safety in highrise buildings, The Magazine of the Society of Air-Conditioning and Refrigerating Engineering of Korea, Vol. 44, No. 5, pp. 16-22.
- Jang, H. R., 2010, A Study on the Safety management through Analyzing the Characteristics of Fire and Evacuation in Hyper Skyscraper Buildings, Graduate School of Industry Information, Mokwon University.